Mj Legalization Will Calm America Down :)

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Scratched, Mar 3, 2017.

1. Scratched

Scratched Members

Seriously. Get everybody high for two hours and you will have world peace.

1 person likes this.
  2. TheGhost

TheGhost Auuhhhhmm ...

Yup, for exactly two hours.

Dream on.

3. Scratched

Scratched Members

Hey, it's a start.

4. Scratched

Scratched Members

At least maybe it will get everybody together who argues incessantly to realize "Maybe we are wasting out time with all the dumb politics bs.
    Let's make it work.
    Beats the hell out of the alternative.

5. srgreene

srgreene Members

No, because you you “peaceniks” will be dead and your property forfeit by those who did not join your little experiment. Plus all the plane crashes and botched surgeries!

6. deleted

deleted Visitor

7. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

100% in favor of legal recreational weed for adults. But this whole "it will be world peace man" is a bit of a pipe dream. People smoke weed and they are still cruel and ignorant assholes. It is not magic. It is something that makes you fell good and calm if you want but the person needs to do some work themselves.

I've seen people with pro Nazi views talk on this site talk about how great is as well. And I've know then in real life. They do not want peace.

8. fraggle_rock

fraggle_rock Member

Legalizing weed won't make everyone want to smoke it, and even if it did, a lot of people would just become bigger assholes.

The way to really get people to calm down is to dump tranquilizers into the water and food supply.

9. thefutureawaits

thefutureawaits Members

World Peace will only come when the wicked are gone

10. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

I dunno, most of my violent game playing and music come in the hours of being stoned. :p better ban MJ.

11. TrudginAcrossTheTundra

TrudginAcrossTheTundra Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I believe freer attitudes toward pot and sex would go a long way toward overall societal happiness. And less tolerance of provocative violence including and especially from authorities, more tolerance of self defense, and a standard for accusations and lawsuits such that someone accusing another without producing convincing evidence would be punished for false accusation, and someone suing another and losing has to pay all expenses of those they sued plus a penalty for causing them undue grief.

So yeah, I agree in theory, but there's many more pieces to the puzzle.

James T likes this.