Looking To Make Connections In The Balkans

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by Carlfloydfan, Mar 2, 2017.

1. Carlfloydfan

Carlfloydfan Travel lover

I have been living in Colombia for nearly 3 years. My wife and I are thinking of making a move but it is not easy to secure jobs from abroad. We are also thinking of some of the Balkans nations like Serbia, Bosnia, Macedonia, Croatia, Bulgaria, Albania, Montenegro, Romania, etc. It just seems like a real interesting area. You can work and on your breaks, travel around a region of the world where costs do not seem to have spiraled out of control yet.

So, anyone want to talk? We would be willing to help out with anything we can here in Colombia as we have a lot of connections here. Just looking to meet people from this region, and learn about possible teaching jobs (English, Spanish).

1 person likes this.
  2. SpacemanSpiff

SpacemanSpiff Visitor

3. Carlfloydfan

Ya? I forgot about that. I will see if she notices this, because I do not want to bother her with a PM.

4. NoHobo

NoHobo Members

Have you tried a site that might actually have a crude chance of having people from the Balkans on it...

Like... a Balkan forum, a travel site, or something like that?

Posting here seems a little odd. Could you, possibly, simply be fishing for a bit of attention?

5. Heat

Heat Smile, it's contagious! :) Lifetime Supporter

Pm her as from what she posted she is not going to be here for lent. So chances are she will not see this otherwise. :)

6. Carlfloydfan

Oh yah, why is it odd? Tell me more about that. And why do you think I am fishing for attention?

Have you tried a site that might actually have a crude chance of having people from the Balkans on it...

Like... a Balkan forum, a travel site, or something like that?

Yes, yes I have.

7. NoHobo

NoHobo Members

You should be able to figure that one out on your own.

8. Carlfloydfan

And why "SHOULD" I be able to figure it out? do tell me more. I am not quite sure why you think I am "fishing for attention". Why would I have the need?