• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

#11 WillButler

WillButler

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 79 posts

Posted March 23 2017 - 02:15 PM

I'm bi-curious, so I guess I haven't bloomed yet. I had some awkward fumblings along the way, usually too much alcohol involved, but haven't gotten my nerve up to take the plunge.

#12 WillButler

WillButler

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 79 posts

Posted March 23 2017 - 02:18 PM

been married for 25 years but have really started thinking about sucking cock & getting fucked for several years. want to taste another mans cum, love my own, so maybe I am a late bloomer

#13 WillButler

WillButler

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 79 posts

Posted March 23 2017 - 02:20 PM

I know exactly how you feel.

#14 loftyc

loftyc

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts

Posted March 26 2017 - 08:12 AM

'Late bloomers'? Not sure i qualify as i used to play with another guy at puberty (just mutual masturbation) but was interested enought to go looking for a fuck with a guy when i was 19. But once i got to mid 50s, after 35 years of mostly hwterosexual liaisons, became much more interested in guys again.
Simon :-)

mirrors my experiences

• Si69 likes this

#15 jpdonleavy

jpdonleavy

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,298 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted March 26 2017 - 10:03 AM

I am definitely homosexual and gay now. It is not a choice, it is just the way I am. But I apparently wasn't always that way.

As a young child, I assumed I was heterosexual. I had no reason to suspect otherwise, though there were some odd things, in hindsight (more on that below).

Then when I turned 12 or 13, bingo! I suddenly was totally or primarily gay.

Any other people like that here? I would like to know your experiences, and what it all means. Why did I only turn gay later in life? As I said, it was no longer a choice, than being hetero ever was.

Oh, yeah, and the early signs. As I said, as a young child, I would be attracted to women, it seemed. But there were some signs, though, I won't get graphic, or go into all of them. But during recess, while playing with my best friend Tommy, I would tell him to pretend he was a giant, and sit on me. He would then shrug his shoulders, and do it. Then one day, he told me, he told his mother what we were doing. And his mother said we were not to do it anymore. But when I got home and told my mother, my mother was annoyed. It was all innocent, my mother said, which is what I maintained.

Was it innocent? Was it not? I don't know. Maybe it was both, and maybe it was neither. It is just hindsight as I said. And like my father often said, hindsight is 20/20.

:drummer: smash.gif

Age 12-13 does not constitute being a late bloomer. Are you serious?  That's puberty.

#16 neoprene_queen

neoprene_queen

Rebel Grrrl

• PipPipPip
  • 1,753 posts
  • LocationIn the Office or on the Beach

Posted April 03 2017 - 09:08 AM

Okay fellas...I hope you don't think you have a monopoly on this place, but gay is gay, and the lesbian forums are a ghost town. So, I'm planting my flag here. We're all one big gay family anyway...

I always knew I liked some girls in a way that was different from how I liked other girls. What I know to be a crush now was mistaken as just really "intense" friendship as a kid. Anyway, I never dwelt on it for the simple fact that I didn't know what gay was. I thought it was something only males could be. Maybe it's because I grew up in the 80's when the AIDS epidemic brought the gay male lifestyle into the news. I don't know. I don't think I knew what a lesbian was until I was around 12 (and only because I came across the word in a book and had to go to the dictionary to look it up). 

Some people avoid seeing the signs, living in a shroud of self-denial until they are ready to confront what they are--sometimes for their entire lives. For me, I just didn't know gay girls were a thing (hey, I grew up way before the internet), so even though there were feelings and warning signs and whatnot, I disregarded them--not out of fear, denial or self-loathing, but out of ignorance.

Anyway, makes me wonder if in today's more inclusive and gay-friendly world, interconnected through global communications, kids realize what they are at an earlier age simply because of awareness.

"Pineapple is just as important as the cheese, crust, and sauce."

#17 Si69

Si69

• PipPipPip
  • 1,350 posts
  • LocationScotland

Posted April 04 2017 - 06:54 AM

Yeah it coukd be neoprene queen....us that grew up b4 the internet had to discover in different ways; for me it was underground newspapers.

And btw...u r very welcome here....as u say it's all one gay family.
  • neoprene_queen likes this

Being happy doesn't mean everything is perfect -
it means you've decided to see beyond the imperfections

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

#18 neoprene_queen

neoprene_queen

Rebel Grrrl

• PipPipPip
  • 1,753 posts
  • LocationIn the Office or on the Beach

Posted April 04 2017 - 07:32 AM

Yeah it coukd be neoprene queen....us that grew up b4 the internet had to discover in different ways; for me it was underground newspapers.

And btw...u r very welcome here....as u say it's all one gay family.

You know, I suddenly remember seeing something about lesbians on 20/20 or some news show like that. It just popped into my head after reading your post. They were following around a few couples or something. I don't really remember. The only thing I remember is these two women were getting ready for work--putting on their makeup together, crowding around the same mirror. Then they kissed. I remember thinking it was soooooooooo adorable!

"Pineapple is just as important as the cheese, crust, and sauce."