• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#11 WillButler

WillButler

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts

Posted March 23 2017 - 02:15 PM

I'm bi-curious, so I guess I haven't bloomed yet. I had some awkward fumblings along the way, usually too much alcohol involved, but haven't gotten my nerve up to take the plunge.

#12 WillButler

WillButler

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts

Posted March 23 2017 - 02:18 PM

been married for 25 years but have really started thinking about sucking cock & getting fucked for several years. want to taste another mans cum, love my own, so maybe I am a late bloomer

#13 WillButler

WillButler

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts

Posted March 23 2017 - 02:20 PM

I know exactly how you feel.

#14 loftyc

loftyc

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts

Posted March 26 2017 - 08:12 AM

'Late bloomers'? Not sure i qualify as i used to play with another guy at puberty (just mutual masturbation) but was interested enought to go looking for a fuck with a guy when i was 19. But once i got to mid 50s, after 35 years of mostly hwterosexual liaisons, became much more interested in guys again.
Simon :-)

mirrors my experiences

#15 jpdonleavy

jpdonleavy

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts

Posted March 26 2017 - 10:03 AM

I am definitely homosexual and gay now. It is not a choice, it is just the way I am. But I apparently wasn't always that way.

As a young child, I assumed I was heterosexual. I had no reason to suspect otherwise, though there were some odd things, in hindsight (more on that below).

Then when I turned 12 or 13, bingo! I suddenly was totally or primarily gay.

Any other people like that here? I would like to know your experiences, and what it all means. Why did I only turn gay later in life? As I said, it was no longer a choice, than being hetero ever was.

Oh, yeah, and the early signs. As I said, as a young child, I would be attracted to women, it seemed. But there were some signs, though, I won't get graphic, or go into all of them. But during recess, while playing with my best friend Tommy, I would tell him to pretend he was a giant, and sit on me. He would then shrug his shoulders, and do it. Then one day, he told me, he told his mother what we were doing. And his mother said we were not to do it anymore. But when I got home and told my mother, my mother was annoyed. It was all innocent, my mother said, which is what I maintained.

Was it innocent? Was it not? I don't know. Maybe it was both, and maybe it was neither. It is just hindsight as I said. And like my father often said, hindsight is 20/20.

:drummer: smash.gif

Age 12-13 does not constitute being a late bloomer. Are you serious?  That's puberty.

Click to shop at Weed Seed Shop