#12 drumminmama

drumminmama

Super Moderator

• Super Moderator
  • PipPipPip
  • 16,553 posts
  • LocationPlanet earth, until I find a bigger playground

Posted March 05 2017 - 08:32 PM

i saw the thread title and thought aww, that's an unfortunate typo; no mod will fix that and OP will just look stupid forever.  but then i opened the thread, and learned that this guy legitimately thinks im = am.

Well, now I cannot go about fixing it, now can I?
have or want long hair?
Colorado Forum

Unless I post MOD NOTE, I'm replying as a member of the community.

#13 hotwater

hotwater

• PipPipPip
  • 24,012 posts
  • LocationNorthern New England

Posted March 05 2017 - 08:40 PM

If you're turned on by this you're gay

tumblr_lvahtl4Ltt1qfcwjvo1_r1_500.gif

H

Edited by hotwater, March 05 2017 - 08:41 PM.

• GLENGLEN likes this
Never! This is outrageous. I'm through with it. I'll have no more of this hell-spawn!

#14 GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN

Lifetime Supporter

• Lifetime Supporter 
  • PipPipPip
  • 19,945 posts
  • LocationBathurst AUSTRALIA

Posted March 05 2017 - 08:42 PM

Your Gay just to post about it on here toetap05.gif

This.......cheers2.gif

Cheers Glen.

#15 JoeyM51

JoeyM51

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 233 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted March 22 2017 - 09:52 PM

Been there myself. I had sex with two guys to please a guy. I am not attracted to men in the least but not repelled by them either. After being involved in group sex you get used to naked guys with erections and double teaming women. Those two times were the only times I had sex with men and that was 46 years ago. 

You would not be gay unless you do get sexually aroused by men. Men in prison will have sex with other men and they are not gay, at least most of them. I would like to have oral sex with a man if my wife kept me aroused and joined in but she wants no part of that which is funny considering she is bi. Our girlfriend wanted me to do that but only in her BDSM club and I am not into that much public exposure. She wanted to do if for humiliation purposes only. She is bi too but more open to man on man sex than my wife is, not that I am complaining.

I am heteroflexible. That is a man who identifies as straight, is not sexually attracted to men but who under the right circumstances, like a few drinks and the guy's wife blowing you, you can have sex with a man. It does not make you 100% straight but not gay. Sexuality is fluid. You have homosexual on one end of a line and straight on the other. We all fall in different spots on that line. My wife will be closer to women than men. Our girlfriend was closer to men than women. However, that could change from week to week because they were attracted to the person and not their gender. I tried to be bi but just cannot feel sexual to a man. I can perform the sex act with women arousing me and urging me on but not just me and a guy alone.

#16 WillButler

WillButler

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts

Posted March 23 2017 - 04:01 PM

I don't think a one time thing makes you anything. Except adventurous and a good boyfriend. If you take it up on your own you-that's a different story.

#17 bendiguy

bendiguy

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 37 posts

Posted April 07 2017 - 07:48 AM

mate I Guarantee you will like it. What I'd give to get a girl who wants to see me do that. I have to do it privately which sux, literally. Have fun

Click to shop at Weed Seed Shop