Im I Gay ?

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by 7inches4u, Feb 26, 2017.

1. 7inches4u

7inches4u Members

A Girl friend wants to watch a man friend of hers .. Gay man friend .. Suck my cock .. She wants me to have sex with another man for her to watch him enjoy my beautiful cock ..im i gay if i have sex with another man?
    What if i like it ?

1 person likes this.
  2. 7inches4u

7inches4u Members

I may suck my first cock for her .. Plus im letting a man suck my cock for her to watch as well .
    Im i gay if i suck a dick ..?
    Or im i gay if i enjoy a man sucking my dick ?

3. morrow

morrow Visitor

Do you need to ask? Why are you not kicking her out? Why are you even considering it?

You ever thought about it before? You likeing the idea?

Are you bi?

Course if you enjoy it, your bi...

4. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

5. 7inches4u

7inches4u Members

Your right

1 person likes this.
  6. Rots in hell

Rots in hell Senior Member

Your Gay just to post about it on here [​IMG]

7. Cliff Unicorn

Cliff Unicorn Members

[​IMG]

8. ahsorandy

ahsorandy Members

Go for it. If it's something she really wants to see, make it happen. Now, if you enjoy it, then, you have opened up a whole new sexual world of pleasure. If you don't like it, then, at least you can say you've tried it, and, it's not for you.

Just to be fair, you should have her agree to have oral sex with another woman! You might enjoy seeing that. Fair is fair!

Now that I'm older, and sex deprived, I've become a little more open minded, and, a tad bit bi-curious. If given the chance, I might try male on male myself. LOL

9. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

i saw the thread title and thought aww, that's an unfortunate typo; no mod will fix that and OP will just look stupid forever. but then i opened the thread, and learned that this guy legitimately thinks im = am.

10. John1234567

John1234567 Members

11. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

8inches4u would be gay, 7 inches, no

12. drumminmama

drumminmama Super Moderator Lifetime Supporter

Well, now I cannot go about fixing it, now can I?

13. hotwater

hotwater Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

If you're turned on by this you're gay

[​IMG]

H

1 person likes this.
  14. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Banned

This.......[​IMG]

Cheers Glen.

15. JoeyM51

JoeyM51 Currently locked in chastity for the last 4 years.

Been there myself. I had sex with two guys to please a guy. I am not attracted to men in the least but not repelled by them either. After being involved in group sex you get used to naked guys with erections and double teaming women. Those two times were the only times I had sex with men and that was 46 years ago.

You would not be gay unless you do get sexually aroused by men. Men in prison will have sex with other men and they are not gay, at least most of them. I would like to have oral sex with a man if my wife kept me aroused and joined in but she wants no part of that which is funny considering she is bi. Our girlfriend wanted me to do that but only in her BDSM club and I am not into that much public exposure. She wanted to do if for humiliation purposes only. She is bi too but more open to man on man sex than my wife is, not that I am complaining.

I am heteroflexible. That is a man who identifies as straight, is not sexually attracted to men but who under the right circumstances, like a few drinks and the guy's wife blowing you, you can have sex with a man. It does not make you 100% straight but not gay. Sexuality is fluid. You have homosexual on one end of a line and straight on the other. We all fall in different spots on that line. My wife will be closer to women than men. Our girlfriend was closer to men than women. However, that could change from week to week because they were attracted to the person and not their gender. I tried to be bi but just cannot feel sexual to a man. I can perform the sex act with women arousing me and urging me on but not just me and a guy alone.

16. WillButler

WillButler Members

I don't think a one time thing makes you anything. Except adventurous and a good boyfriend. If you take it up on your own you-that's a different story.

17. bendiguy

bendiguy Member

mate I Guarantee you will like it. What I'd give to get a girl who wants to see me do that. I have to do it privately which sux, literally. Have fun