Couple Sharing Another Guy

Discussion in 'Free Love' started by Sexualfixation69, Feb 24, 2017.

1. DcWashington

DcWashington Members

I haven't and she has never asked. While it isn't something I desire, I'd probably try it once with her if she asked. You don't know what you like until you try it.

2. Jayandcay

Jayandcay Wink wink!

Have a foursome. Less pressure and everyone has a good time.

Deejay88 likes this.
  3. Poplo.

Poplo. Members

When your in a threesome your mostly likely to suck a guy as things get pretty hot and the three of you are all over each other! That's how I sucked my first cock I was so hot having my wife in the threesome before I knew I had a huge cock in my mouth!

4. Josh987654321

Josh987654321 Members

I would do it but not with my wife bc she’d freak. Maybe on someone with another girl or with their wife.

Marriedbicouple likes this.
  5. Josh987654321

Josh987654321 Members

Hot

6. Josh987654321

Josh987654321 Members

Fucking hot!

7. Josh987654321

Josh987654321 Members

Do it.

8. Josh987654321

Josh987654321 Members

She wants to see a guy taste her on your cock

9. Just for fun

Just for fun Live your best life

Now that is the kind of community I'd love to live in. But add barter instead of money for payment for services rendered and I do not mean sex. I will help put a new roof on your house, you help me fix my car, I will give you some veggies for some beef, etc.etc. In the end we all hit the hot tub and play.

Marriedbicouple and DaddysGirl like this.
  10. Just for fun

Just for fun Live your best life

I just got done reading, The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo", (for the second time in 10 years) and 2 of the main characters in the book had a decades long affair going and the husband knew but didn't mind. Actually the men were pretty good friends and business partners. She would often call her husband and tell him she won't be home for the weekend because she was spending it with the other guy and hubby was cool with that. In the dialogue of the book she was asked, "when did you fall in love with him?" She answered,"oh I couldn't fall in love with him because we would lose what we have." ....... I felt that was a profound statement because I am in an emotionless relationship. When a society is based on a religious foundation like USA and across the pond, when 2 get married, all of the doors close and the jealousy and lies begin because you are no longer friends who can share past relationship experiences or secrets, you have become prisoners of the gated system. By the was that is about the best book in that genre I have ever read and I read a whole lot of books.

Suburbanray likes this.
  11. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

My wife and I are in a relationship with another bisexual couple and each of us has sex with each other. He and I were "suck buddies" for years before we eventually got our wives involved. Ever since we did I can honestly say that both of our marriages have been bonded closer. But to answer the question: Couple Sharing another Guy...Oh yes we do, we really enjoy sucking his cock together.

12. Josh987654321

Josh987654321 Members

Hot as fuck!

13. DaveTheBiGuy

DaveTheBiGuy Members

My wife and I have discussed sharing her boyfriend's cock, but he's "straight" unfortunately.
    She brought up the idea to him, and he says he'd be cool with her and I in a "cuckold 69" with me on the bottom, her on top teasing my cock and him railing her from behind while I lick them both... So who knows if he's really as "straight" as he claims to be

Lovnflman and SantaCruzRob like this.
  14. SantaCruzRob

SantaCruzRob Senior Member

Fun things happen in the heat of the moment. Curiosity becomes exploration. Sex feels good after all:p

Lovnflman likes this.
  15. Lovnflman

Lovnflman Members

Eons ago I had a SB in HS and college. Same guy. 20 years later my fiancé/wife started having MFMs with a good friend of mine. He was extremely straight. After one MFM during our pillow talk she asked/mentioned that maybe if the situation presented itself we could suck him together. COOL. She knew I had done it with my SB way back. During our last MFM with said friend we came close. He was on his back with the wife between his legs sucking him. I laid down next to them and got my face about 2 feet away from the action. She could see the lust in my eyes and pointed his cock in my direction. As much as we both wanted me to, I just shook my head “no”. We had a good vibe going and with him being so straight I didn’t want to freak him out by sucking him, and possibly ruining what we had going. She just shrugged her shoulders and mounted him. A missed opportunity.

regina73 likes this.
  16. Mr.alwayslearning

Mr.alwayslearning Members

Iv always wanted a couple to suck me together its have them both licking sucking kissing my cock and balls I'd love it

Suburbanray and Lovnflman like this.
  17. BI38DDBOOBFAN

BI38DDBOOBFAN Members

18. BI38DDBOOBFAN

BI38DDBOOBFAN Members

sounds fun

19. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

I've been enjoying sucking guys off "one-on-one" for many, many years, but giving a man a double blowjob with a woman really makes me horny. Sliding our lips up and down either side of his hard shaft to meet at the head of his cock and share a passionate kiss is so erotic. We each take one of his balls in our mouth, as we lick each other's lips to again provide him with a great lip slid along his shaft. I love sucking cock with a woman (my wife or his) and their pussies get dripping wet doing so as well.

20. Mr.alwayslearning

Mr.alwayslearning Members

I'd love for you and your wife to suck my cock

BI38DDBOOBFAN likes this.