Because I Am A Girl

Discussion in 'U.K.' started by morrow, Feb 23, 2017.

1. blazefortwenty

blazefortwenty Members

I highly doubt any child needs to be circumcized, but if a child has a rare disease that can only be cured by circumcision, a doctor may circumcize the child without receiving punishment.

Any doctor who circumcises a healthy baby shall be punished. The word punishment means to teach someone a lesson. This is a form of justice. For example, if a rich man had 10 girlfriends and went around bullying virgins and cutting off the penises of virgins so they could never get laid, and the rich man lived a happy lifestyle, we would seek to punish the rich man and make him unhappy, because that is justice, taking away someone's happiness who is happy at the expense of another soul's suffering.

2. morrow

morrow Visitor

But that's not what you said, look back, you said the Dr punishes the penis by circumcisions...

3. morrow

morrow Visitor

Here, it's what you said!

4. blazefortwenty

blazefortwenty Members

Words can often have two or more definitions. The word egg is different from the verb "egg someone on". To egg someone on you don't have to throw eggs on them, you could instead throw bodily fluids at them. Punishment, in the context of justice, refers to what I said, but the other definition of punishment refers to senseless brutality against an innocent object, for example "the fat man punished the chair with the sheer force of his anus."

5. blazefortwenty

blazefortwenty Members

Because I thought people would get the gist of what I was saying. I will say it a different way then, a doctor is abusing, torturing, mutilating and destroying a child by circumcision, as well as female genital mutilation.

6. morrow

morrow Visitor

But that Dr is trained in that field, imagine, your little baby boy, can't pee! Try understanding why that Dr says, no! Your baby will die because he can't pee, but I'm not doing that relatively simple procedure, because it's not right!

But i can cut your dick off, and make you a fanny, so you feel better about yourself!

Think about it!

1 person likes this.
  7. morrow

morrow Visitor

Getting back on topic, female circumcising, is illegal, it's brutal, and is done purely for men! So they can control women!
    It's done by ordinary people, with tools of their choice, the child is not given any anisthetic! Wrong!

8. Scratched

Scratched Members

lol...

9. soulcompromise

soulcompromise Member HipForums Supporter

I agree with you Morrow. This is a savage practice that should be shelved. :)

and for anyone who suffers because of this, I'm sorry (though maybe I'm not the one who should apologize). I think it's terrible what happened to you.

1 person likes this.
  10. morrow

morrow Visitor

What happened to me?

11. soulcompromise

soulcompromise Member HipForums Supporter

I was meaning to address those who had the procedure inflicted upon them. I'm sorry I did not mean to confuse you. :(

1 person likes this.
  12. morrow

morrow Visitor

That's ok...Thankyou!

13. Golden_Wheel

Golden_Wheel Members

One of the doctors in the clinic I went to was performing fgm. Just like abortions being hidden when it was illegal, the same is happening all over the world with FGM.

"Do your part" will not do a damn thing,

14. morrow

morrow Visitor

The more is known, the more chance this barbaric torture will end!
    That's why people take their daughters away in the summer holidays!
    Customs are now on alert.. no one will do it in the UK, it's illegal!