Seven Planets Discovered Orbiting Nearby Star

Discussion in 'Science and Technology' started by Aerianne, Feb 22, 2017.

1. Aerianne

Aerianne Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

2 people like this.
  2. deleted

deleted Visitor

40light years away.. The sun there could of gone nova and we wouldnt know for another 40yrs. Thats how I think about it.

The news I am waiting for is Found Microbes On Europa ... Ill settle for Mars..

3. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

That's exactly true looking into universe is just looking into history. It might be there or it might not be. Everything we see isn't present. Even to an extend the moon, is history as we watch it. Maybe for a few mins or something. =p

4. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

I been trying to say it for a while but our governments know about the aliens and this is there way of introducing it to us without coming out and saying "look there's aliens and we've been lying to you". So all these articles that crop up, the ancient aliens tv shows, UFO hunters etc and conspiracy, is all propaganda for society, just to get us to understand something that they already know about.

Very slowly we are being educated about possible life outside our solar system. The writing is all on the wall, it's clear as day. They are just slowly trying to teach us, and inform us, that hey these things do exist.

1 person likes this.
  5. Beutsecks

Beutsecks Large Rooster

Aliens use the Hip Forums chat room and have for years.

2 people like this.
  6. deleted

deleted Visitor

Ive seen many orbs. I get the feeling now they are like insects. They have nothing to offer us. they simply just exist. They flee away because that is what insects do.. Try bringing a conversation to a housefly and its like gone.. The orbs observe us just like an insect does when it annoys you. Its not coming around to tell you in its language .. I have honey stored .. Its just there to mess with you til it goes away..

I think their may be some type humanoid aliens .. However only seeing them fully when under the influence of psychedelics. But there must be some connection to the inner workings of the human mind, aliens, time traveling and multidimensional beings from off world places.. i think every one themselves actually is much like Q from Star Trek.. We create our universes but only have limited access being human beings for the first time. Yet still there is the materiel universe we are sharing right now.. Wild experience isnt it?..

1 person likes this.
  7. Aerianne

Aerianne Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Even one of our local weathermen is breaking the news to us.

https://www.************/glenn.burns.54/

6 hrs ago
    NEED HELP!
    Received several pictures, including this one, from a viewer who was in Dalton around 8 am on February 13th. There appears to be a rather strange looking object(s) in the sky, large enough to cast a shadow on the cloud below. Anyone see anything like this around that date and time?

[​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  8. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

Meh, Mars seems sucky man. I rather stay on Earth then. No, the news I'm wating for is the discovery of warp speed :-D (as it is now I agree with your thoughts on how useful this discovery is for humans)

2 people like this.
  9. Meliai

Meliai Banned

Imagine all the people
    living 40 light years away
    You may say i'm an alien
    but i'm not the only one
    i hope some day you will join me
    and our worlds will live as one

7 people like this.
  10. deleted

deleted Visitor

:guitarist:

11. Beutsecks

Beutsecks Large Rooster

Rather brilliant!

12. Brilliant morning star

Brilliant morning star Members

[quote name="Irminsul"

Very slowly we are being educated about possible life outside our solar system. The writing is all on the wall, it's clear as day. They are just slowly trying to teach us, and inform us, that hey these things do exist.[/quote]

No, the writing is in a Book... Would you liked to get educated much more quickly than, very slowly, I can help with that?

13. Brilliant morning star

The Truth my Cosmic Brother

14. Brilliant morning star

In eternal light and life