Wont Lie Under Oath, Consequence Genocide.

Discussion in 'Conspiracy' started by Dave_the_stoner, Feb 22, 2017.

1. Dave_the_stoner

Dave_the_stoner Member

In December of 2015 I was threatened to lie on behalf of I don't know in a RICO investigation I was told. I said I may be willing to go as far as to tell the truth and incriminate myself, as an illegal mushroom grower I couldn't piece the gap they were trying to fill, or be arrested regardless of what I said truthfully about myself at that point. I was not to be allowed to tell the truth, that was the whole thing, I had to lie as whoever was threatening me specified, the truth went against their agenda.

Now, traumatized, lucky to be alive, the only of my siblings willing to procreate. No word on any of my cousins willingness to reproduce, the consequence is clear. And the list of government law enforcement resources gone up and down, emails, calls, visits, they're clearly intent of showing contempt for the law. The United nation's never answering or responding is clearly inaccessible to U.S.A. based lines. Genocide, I'm not joking, someone's forcing genocide upon my family, any help would be appreciated if genuine, any advice or attempts to bring my issue to international dignitaries, media, politicians, etc. Modern day genocide, I am serious.
    -David John Wright
    October 22, 1984 is my date of birth. Hair, long and Brown, eyes are blue, height 6'2".

1 person likes this.
  2. morrow

morrow Visitor

Did you ever find your wife that was abducted?

3. SpacemanSpiff

SpacemanSpiff Visitor

[​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  4. hotwater

hotwater Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

[​IMG]

Hotwater