Old Men With Young Women Vs Young Men With Old Women

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by ryanbuckley, Feb 22, 2017.

1. ryanbuckley

ryanbuckley Members

You walk on the streets and you see Old Men Dating Young Women.

Or You See Young Men Dating Old Women.

I am not talking about parents dating their children.

But what I wanna know is .. What Do Young Women and Old Women Think About Old Men Dating Young Women?

What Do Young Women and Old Women Think About Young Men Dating Old Women?

Let's Share Honestly And Sincerely Our Most Opinions ..

[​IMG]

2. ryanbuckley

ryanbuckley Members

17 Years Ago or Thereabouts, I watch a Japanese Drama "Majo no Jōken (魔女の条件) ("Terms of a witch")" ..

In That Show, A Teenager Young Boy Aged 17+ Years old stole the hearts of his teacher who is about 11 years older than him .. even though that teacher was engaged to a older guy ..

After That Show was aired .. the entire Japanese nation was in an uproar .. saying the drama shouldn't brainwash the entire world .. i am sorry the older women of the entire world to open up their hearts up to younger men ..

3. ryanbuckley

ryanbuckley Members

But Whats' So Hypocritical About The Whole Thing Is That..

The Entire World Has No Problems With Old Men Dating And Sexing Young Women..

Hmmm ... Why is That? ..

Is It because Our Entire Media Is Run By Ancient Old Men Who Wants To Keep Their Entire Hands On The World's Financial Supplies So That They Can Buy Women All The Time?

Hmmm .. I Don't Know .. What Do You Think? ..

4. Ged

Ged Tits and Thigh Man.

It all balances out. Something for everyone.

1 person likes this.
  5. LittleBee

LittleBee Members

I never interfere other people's relationships. You never know what lies beneath these relationships - love actually or mutual benefit.

From my personal point of view, I find it a little bit odd when older women are dating younger men. But of course, I never judge such couples.
    Again, age difference changes over the time. 30 years old woman dating a 20 years old guy is different compared to a 40 years old woman dating a 30 years old guy.
    Same applies to older men-younger women couples.

Why did I even enter this thread? My reply is a mess. Hope you got me.

6. Ged

Ged Tits and Thigh Man.

Very strange about love.

7. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Banned

FIXED......[​IMG]

Cheers Glen.

8. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

is there a reason anyone would think you were talking about that? i mean, besides the fact that you posted this on hipforums, where that is the topic of about 50% of all threads...

1 person likes this.
  9. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

sounds like some older dude fucked your girlfriend...it might have been me if you live here lol...

younger dudes have no respect for women these days so the women cling to the dudes that treat them good.....I don't have to borrow my dads car to go pick them up....I don't have to arrange a place to bang them because I have my own house......etc etc

so fuck you young punks...and thank you for that gf I borrowed haha

I still prefer a woman with a few years under her pillow...they know how to treat a dude :)

2 people like this.
  10. drumminmama

drumminmama Super Moderator Super Moderator

rollinalong, you read here. Are you going to tell me men of any age respect women of any age, based on how they write?

Individually, I found that males beyond 28 were getting a clue that women are individuals. Some even respected women as people.

OP! All you need to know is one wants you with your blame laying attitude. Look inside yourself.

11. Cashtwenty2

Cashtwenty2 Members

I don't see it being an issue but damn when one is just plain old an ugly but has money it's pretty obvious why. With that said women are more likely to be influenced or should I say bought. Men tend to have a little more pride. Lol.

12. MorphGirl

MorphGirl Banned

I don't care if an older guy dates a younger woman... as long as it us not my dad or grandfather dating someone my age. Lol.

Ok now a funny story a male friend told me. He was with some friends in a car... they see a woman who was mid 40s walking with a guy who was 20 years younger, obviously a boyfriend. They started to make fun of her in the car calling her a milf, cradle robber... and my friend says, hey guys... she is your age. They all stopped laughing and all looked really sad he said. He laughed.

I don't care what people do unless it is my dad ... cause I would find it creepy and also think the woman is using him.

13. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

i'm lost dm.....where did I reference ''writing''...am I misreading your reply?or are you saying rolling read this because I agree with you and we should be together :)

....my post and your post are the same exact theme...yours is polite and mine is rude is all.........

older guys ..my generation and maybe the one after to some extent...know to treat a woman with respect and that can absolutely be the clincher when young mama is choosing between billy boomer or mike millennial.......or gen x'er or what ever those young punks are calling themselves

14. Candybuttons

Candybuttons Sweet Member

I don't think there is anything wrong with dating older men, I'm doing it right now lol.
    I wouldn't date a really old guy, like 70 +, I don't think I would have an attraction for someone that old.
    10-25 years older is about as far as I'd go.
    It has nothing to do with money for me, but all to do with maturity, stableness, guidance, feeling like a playboy bunny lol, feeling protected,
    Having great sex, and other things.
    I'm not sure if all this stems from having daddy issues or what, but hey, whatever works.

2 people like this.
  15. drumminmama

drumminmama Super Moderator Super Moderator

I could have been more clear. You read what guys post here, of all ages.
    I was asking if, after reading some of the tripe, if the conception respect really is in play.

16. Adamskiffle

Adamskiffle Members

I might wonder about the true motivation behind a young hot woman dating a guy 20+ years older or the maturity level of dude in his 40's dating a 19 year old.......but......, for the most part....... whatever, if they are happy it's all good!

17. gingeroot

gingeroot Members

Older women with younger men is more natural. As it makes sense that an older woman would want a male that is at peak sexuality as well as his most fertile during the time when she she is at the end of her child bearing years, And since humans aren't naturally monogamous it gives a more natural ending to the relationship when they grow out of each other.

18. Noserider

Noserider Goofy-Footed Member

I'm at that weird age where I'm too young to be old, but too old to be young. So, I don't really have an opinion on it. I could date people in their 20's or 40's and not feel too weird about it. In a few years though? I'll probably feel like I'm robbing the cradle if I'm dating a 29 year old.

I did hookup with a 20 year old last year (I'm 36) and it was a complete and total disaster.

1 person likes this.
  19. Dental_Floss

Dental_Floss Members

I'm a little older now but I tell you what... 30 for a guy is an amazing age... I dated women who could have been daughters of other women I dated...

a 45 years old women "dating" a 22 year old guy is not about love 90% or more of the time. From what I've known / seen its about not being tied down and being in control of the relationship. On the flipside men have less morals, they may pursue a 22 year old for her body and looks but men are inherently weaker than women and will allow themselves to "fall in love" with that hot bombshell. In reality even a 30 year old dating a 22 year old isn't really a good match, 22 year old girls and a 30 year old man just are on different levels as are older women w/ younger guys (I have a good female friend I met when she was 22 and I around 30 who would be an exception but I valued her friendship too much to even try).

I'm still waiting for my midlife crisis so I can wine and dine that hottie at the coffee shop, drive her around in my convertible and show her off at the country club. But I'd preffer her to be a barefoot, tye dyed 20 something.

20. Scratched

Scratched Members

The older woman/younger man is nothing new.

Some women just like 'em young.

When I was 18, I date a 32yo. woman for roughly six months. We actually got along quite well. Same interests- same music, cars, and sex. Lots of good sex. And she's mature. No silly BS.

She also at different times has dated most of my friends, she likes younger men.

She's in her 60s now, sometimes I think about hooking up again. My friend's brother did her a while back. wtf...?