19 replies to this topic

#1 newo

newo

Lifetime Supporter

• Lifetime Supporter 
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,539 posts

Posted February 20 2017 - 06:17 PM

Here I go on another Trump rant. To clarify, the beginning of George W. Bush's administration was pretty lackluster at best and he had one-term president written all over him. Then 9/11 happened and he rode that wave into a 2nd term. I still say the government had nothing to do with 9/11 but they damn sure exploited the shit out of it.

Will Trump have his 9/11 opportunity? Look around, there's ISIS, Boko Haram, North Korea, etc. Something could happen to give him the opportunity to send in the troops and kick their asses, thus pulling his approval rating out of the ditch. And this time around I wouldn't be shocked to find out Trump's government was behind it all! Then imagine if they got caught!

Whew. The future sure is cloudy!

gallery_641_1854_34090.jpg

Northwestern ​U.S. Forum  https://www.hipforum...orthwestern-us/

#2 penguinsfan13

penguinsfan13

• PipPipPip
  • 12,039 posts

Posted February 20 2017 - 06:19 PM

Gotta survive 3 years before the conspiracy theories start with that.

doo be doo be doo, beware of the penguins.

#3 newo

newo

Lifetime Supporter

• Lifetime Supporter 
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,539 posts

Posted February 20 2017 - 07:02 PM

Not necessarily, 9/11 happened 9 months into the Bush administration!

gallery_641_1854_34090.jpg

Northwestern ​U.S. Forum  https://www.hipforum...orthwestern-us/

#4 GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN

Lifetime Supporter

• Lifetime Supporter 
  • PipPipPip
  • 19,611 posts
  • LocationBathurst AUSTRALIA

Posted February 20 2017 - 07:11 PM

He Has Good Taste, So It's Quite Possible He May Buy A Porsche 911 Sometime In The Future..... :)

Cheers Glen.

Edited by GLENGLEN, February 20 2017 - 07:12 PM.

#5 Sssshhhhhhh

Sssshhhhhhh

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 921 posts

Posted February 20 2017 - 07:39 PM

Here I go on another Trump rant. To clarify, the beginning of George W. Bush's administration was pretty lackluster at best and he had one-term president written all over him. Then 9/11 happened and he rode that wave into a 2nd term. I still say the government had nothing to do with 9/11 but they damn sure exploited the shit out of it.

Will Trump have his 9/11 opportunity? Look around, there's ISIS, Boko Haram, North Korea, etc. Something could happen to give him the opportunity to send in the troops and kick their asses, thus pulling his approval rating out of the ditch. And this time around I wouldn't be shocked to find out Trump's government was behind it all! Then imagine if they got caught!

Wow, is this the fantasy land? now there is some doom and gloom... and the alt left might just make sure it happens.

#6 Pressed Rat

Pressed Rat

Do you even lift, bruh?

• PipPipPip
  • 33,107 posts

Posted February 20 2017 - 07:41 PM

Yes, there is going to have to be some big event to get the American people fully on board with Trump's plan for the Middle East.  Not so much Trump's plan, but the people he answers to and is a figurehead for.

Living is easy with eyes closed
Misunderstanding all you see
It's getting hard to be someone but it all works out
It doesn't matter much to me

#7 themnax

themnax

• PipPipPip
  • 19,860 posts
  • Locationa small green planet in a distant galaxy

Posted February 20 2017 - 10:05 PM

i think he's trying like hell to provoke something.  9-11 not the government?  well yes, technically that's true.  cheney and rumsfield were IN government, carl rove, the likely 'brains' of their troika, was not.  and they did contract with ben lauden, rummy had the contacts, to supply the personell to do the actual 'wet work' (raw personel, who still had to be trained how to fly those big commercial birds, at taxpayer expense, once in country)

hopefully the chumpster's future, and it is a real hope, will include something rather like impeachment, no longer from now then it takes for all the legal homework (researching, compiling and fact checking of admissable evidence) to be completed and filed

my nation is the imagination

this is the dawning of the age of zootopia

and thank god i'm not quite human

=^^=
.../\...

#8 Asmo

Asmo

Slo motion rider

• PipPipPip
  • 34,445 posts
  • LocationThe pulsing cavern

Posted February 20 2017 - 10:31 PM

Wow, is this the fantasy land? now there is some doom and gloom... and the alt left might just make sure it happens.

Left bad mmkay. Right good.

Posted Image

#9 Sssshhhhhhh

Sssshhhhhhh

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 921 posts

Posted February 20 2017 - 11:00 PM

Sigh*. Have you heard of self prophecy?

#10 6-eyed shaman

6-eyed shaman

pussycat in a pussyhat

• PipPipPip
  • 3,829 posts
  • LocationInvading your Safe Space

Posted February 21 2017 - 03:08 AM

Oh wow. This, along with your avatar was a deja vu right out of Animal Farm. 4 legs good, 2 legs bad. :D

Edited by 6-eyed shaman, February 21 2017 - 03:08 AM.

Pardon Julian Assange

9e48d74a-9037-431f-a117-7763e16bed79_zps

Click to shop at Royal Queen Seeds