Love And Rape .....need Some Help

Discussion in 'Oral Sex' started by Saira22x, Feb 20, 2017.

1. Noserider

Noserider Goofy-Footed Member

2. sickgirl

sickgirl Members

Dear Saira, This is absolutely horrendous!! You are being raped by your own husband! He is extremely selfish and sadistic since he knows that anal sex hurts you, yet still continues to do this to you. This is 100% illegal and against the law. You are being frequently sexually assaulted! I am glad that you have asked for help; that is the first step. Whether you want to press charges is up to you. He is manipulating you by threatening to divorce you if you do not allow him to rape you anally! He needs to be stopped and punished for his vulgar actions against you! Please keep me posted on what happens. You do NOT deserve this kind of treatment. It is sexual abuse (rape)... Your better off without this rapist piece of garbage!!

3. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

This is a dumb thread.

4. IAmMaxieHearMeRoar

IAmMaxieHearMeRoar Maxie Lee Courtland-Colton

I don't want to appear unsupportive, and if this really is the Case I feel terrible for saying this, but this seems like BS. I call troll