Love And Rape .....need Some Help

Discussion in 'Oral Sex' started by Saira22x, Feb 20, 2017.

1. Saira22x

Saira22x Members

Hi to all
    I am 32 year old and my husband is 39 years old...we are married for last year and have one baby girl of four years old...
    We do love each other and also we are each other's best friend as well....he takes a lot care of me and our child...everything is fine between us apart from one thing and that is he rapes my ass almost every night...kind of rape coz I don't want to do anal and I don't like it...but he forcefully does it and threats me that if I don't let him do this he will divorce me ....and I know he will....and which I can't have it...I don't want to lose him....
    We do vaginal sex as well but the anal is always his favourite...he started doing it on me after birth of our daughter and it used to be once in a while but it grew slowly ever after and now it's almost every night...he don't want to listen anything about it and one more thing that it still hurts even we are doing it for 3 years...anyone with same experience or advice????

Married for 8 years

2 people like this.
  2. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Banned

So Instead Of Consulting A Marriage Counseller You Went And Made An Account On

A Hippie Forum.....??????.....Confusing To Say The Least.....[​IMG]

Cheers Glen..

3. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

You do love each other, but he rapes you every night ???

You can understand how some will think you are just trolling

And "raped my ass" girls don't usually put it that way

So you can understand some will just think you are a 17 yr old guy living in his mom's basement trolling on the Internet

4. newbie-one

newbie-one one with the newbiverse

Especially when someone likes their own post

In any case,

www.hotpeachpages.net has a world-wide directory of domestic violence and abuse resources

5. Konvikt

Konvikt Members

Trolls be trolling

6. Saira22x

Saira22x Members

I consider any sort of sex performed on you against your consent and with force and fear .....it is rape

7. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

Then if its rape, dump him, go to the cops

8. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

9. Lillycutie

Lillycutie Members

I think you should not allow this to happen. How can he love you and do this to you when you don't want. I understand when it happens once in a while because he can't control his drive. Maybe you are also super cute.....my bf did this to me a couple times. I did not want and he did it anyway......but I don't consider it rape I would rather say he forcefully and persistent convinced me or made me agree or give in. It did not have that I did not want at all and he did it totally against my will. Is it like this Esch night? If yes then you should definitely do something right away.

10. Adamskiffle

Adamskiffle Members

-Leave him IMMEDIATELY!
    -Seek legal advice/consider going to the police to report him
    -Seek out support services for women who have been sexually abused/the victims of domestic abuse etc

11. soulcompromise

soulcompromise Member HipForums Supporter

Definitely lose the rapist. :policeman:

12. Degenerate

Degenerate Member

Agree with others that this is an obvious troll. However, for the sake of argument I'm going to take this at face value and point out the inconsistencies:

You're contradicting yourself here. You need to be clear about what is actually happening. Is he really forcing you, or are you reluctantly consenting under emotional pressure?

If it's the former, he's committing a serious crime and you need to report him to the police and divorce him.

If it's the latter, he's an obvious asshole who doesn't care for your feelings and you need to stand up for yourself, refuse to allow it and divorce him.

Either way, it's also in direct contradiction to this statement:

Hence why this post appears an obvious troll.

Now... Just supposing for a moment that this post is not a troll... The other possibility that occurs to me is that your cognitive dissonance is due to you finding yourself in an unexpected outcome from a situation of your own making. You say that:

Do you mean that was the first time that you ever had anal sex? Or do you mean that is when he started "raping" your ass? Did you have consensual anal sex with him before? Did you think you wouldn't have to do that for him after you were married and had kids? Were you surprised to find that he expected to have the same sex life after committing to you as he did before? Is his refusal to accept less behind his threat to divorce you if you don't allow it?

If so, you're getting exactly what you deserve. You thought you could swindle a guy into commitment then back out of your side of the deal. Him expecting the same things he had from you before marriage and children is not unreasonable, and his threat to divorce is a rational response to being conned in this way. Your reluctant consent is still consent, he is not raping you.

I've obviously made quite a leap here, but given the blatant contradictory nature of your original post, I view this scenario as a definite possibility. The way you talk about loving each other and being best friends despite him "raping" you suggests that you know he isn't really in the wrong.at all. So maybe it's your own deception that's backfired on you.

And BTW, if that is what happened, I would not react as he did. I would simply divorce you straight away.

13. SluttyJess

SluttyJess Members

I'll just post my advice in case this isn't a troll. First of all this shouldn't be happening to you or to anyone, rape is never a good thing, even if you're married, some people might get over it easier and faster than other but it never makes it ok, I truly don't wish it to anyone. You are right and what he's doing is rape, you shouldn't be allowing this kind of beheavoir form him, I think you should confront him or go to seek for professional advice and councelor to help you deal with this situation

14. ahsorandy

ahsorandy Members

NO means NO! If he continues to insert his penis in your anus, against your wishes, then, that is RAPE!

He needs to be reported if he won't STOP!

15. Longcandy

Longcandy Members

I think u should ask your husband politely why he has his interest in anal nw
    Another thing after giving birth it changes down there so he might find it not tight in there ,where as doing anal is tight for him no offense.
    So I would suggest doing kegel exercise

16. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

so you want her to make it easier for her ass to be raped by exercising it?....that's one way to go....personally a would put a revolver to his temple and blow the other side of his head against the far wall

1 person likes this.
  17. Longcandy

Longcandy Members

That I was saying because she doesn't want to lose the relationship and she doesn't like doing it
    Only thing she could ask for the reason why he is doing it so to find solutions and make her self stronger doing that exercise because she lovers her partner

1 person likes this.
  18. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

there is no solution to this except end this bullshit

the op says she loves the dude but she doesn't...no way...if she loved the dude she wouldn't be telling rape stories online...she is fooling herself...she is lying to herself and us.....she just wants people to tell her to leave this fuck wad and that's exactly what she should do before she an old maid that no one wants to rape any more

op-forgive my blunt answer but you need a slap dear...leave the asshole raping loser...hire a lawyer

1 person likes this.
  19. Longcandy

Longcandy Members

I kinda agree with you that there is no love...

20. Treesa

Treesa Members

If any man penetrates my vagina or ass without my consent its rape. I've been in circumstances where I've said no and the guy still screwed me but he never got into my panty again ever. You need to stand your ground. He doesn't love you he loves your asshole sweetheart. If he can't respect you enough to have vaginal sex with you and please you then take your baby and move on in life. Or you'll end up with much more than a torn asshole. You'll have a broken heart when another girl starts giving him her ass

6Sailor9 and Eric! like this.