Professor Nutt: Theresa May's Religion Formulates Her Policy On Drugs

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by The Walking Dickhead, Feb 18, 2017.

1. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

yah UK drug policies under May are really dumb.

2. The Walking Dickhead

The Walking Dickhead orbiter of helion

This is Ruth Davidson, leader of the Scottish tories supporting war veterans with PTSD.

The same Ruth Davidson who supports the tory scum in Westminster, who have outlawed medical cannabis.

[​IMG]

Can you smell the shite?

3. tumbling.dice

tumbling.dice Visitor

Damn fundamentalists.

4. BlackBillBlake

BlackBillBlake resigned HipForums Supporter

The 'Daily Mail' seem to be the people running UK drug policy just now. May and the rest of our useless politicians are terrified of them.

Only parties here who will ever introduce drug policy reform are the Liberals and the Greens. I know some Greens BTW who are Christians. They don't seem to have a problem with drug law reform. I doubt they'd be willing to unleash a nuclear holocaust either,as Green policy is full nuclear disarmament.

5. The Walking Dickhead

The SNP have indicated they might relax the law for medicinal purpose, better than nothing but not far enough IMO

The SNP also supported the tories when they introduced the psychoactive substances bill though. Not saying I think these synthetic alternatives are good but they are only there because the real stuff is banned, and closing down headhsops where people can at least get some advice on them is only going to make the problem worse.

Rise, formerly the SSP and Solidarity, led by Tommy Sheridan, former leader of the SSP support a fully liberal approach to drugs policy, but they don't have any seats in Scotland because all the SNP muppets used their peach ballot on the SNP and handed the tories and labour seats that should have gone to some of the other fringe parties.

6. BlackBillBlake

BlackBillBlake resigned HipForums Supporter

Legalization for medical use would be a good first step. I've had to give up smoking because tobacco, one of the 2 legal drugs, has led to me getting a respiratory illness. Even so, if I wanted to, there's nothing to stop me continuing to smoke tobacco until it rapidly finishes me off. I don't think cannabis would have much medical use for me, although I could eat it, and it might help me feel better. But other drugs which should also be legally available could perhaps help me further down the road when I'm actually facing death. (got a few years left yet I hope)

In the USA , and here, there have been studies showing that both psilocybin and LSD can help with end of life anxiety. So maybe one day I might want to take that option.But our 1950's dominated politicians won't let me.
    Also in the USA. MAPS - Multi-disciplinary organization for psychedelic studies - have been conducting trials using MDMA to treat veterans with PTSD with very promising results. Why can't our traumatized vets have it too? At the very least it should be available for use in various forms of psychotherapy where it could do much good. MAPS are currently launching trials of cannabis too to treat PTSD.

http://www.maps.org

Here, some US vets talk abut their experience with MDMA assisted therapy https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hGVaiC0SwsQ&t=1s

7. The Walking Dickhead

I've done damage to my lungs frmo years of smoking tobacco, or joints. I prefer to smoke it pure, or ideally as you say medibles is the best way.

The truth of the matter is I would never have kept relapsing back in to smoking tobacco if proper quality cannabis was more readily available in this country. So if anyone really wonders why I hate the tories so much.

I do love a beer and a cigarette though, but I prefer a beer and some nice hash.

I can smoke weed and go hillwalking, cycling, weigh training but if I smoke tobacco I can barely climb a staircase. If I was declared terminally ill I'd probably just start smoking tobacco again.

Only ever tried mushrooms a few times, first time was in a forest for the summer solstice. It certainly lifted my spirits, felt the happiest I've ever felt in my life and it felt like my skin was glowing like I'd just eaten ReadyBrek.