19 replies to this topic

#11 The Walking Dickhead

The Walking Dickhead

Pie Fingers

• PipPipPip
  • 1,944 posts
  • LocationScotland

Posted February 20 2017 - 04:27 AM

And no to legalisation of drugs, Brits are too mad to take it, prescribed or not!

To further add to this comment...

Is it better people with mental illnesses go on pharmaceuticals, or kids smoke synthetic cannabis as opposed to safer, regulated real cannabis?

Of course it's not. Jees, I thought you of all people would understand this? The strain on the NHS from all this from overdoses and pills that just make people worse should be setting off alarm bells somewhere, but all this government wants to do is continue enforcing backwards policies, and selling off the NHS to private companies.

It's no wonder people on this island are so miserable and demented, government policy is driving people to madness. It's currently driving my mind into a dangerous place at the moment, but that's another story that will hopefully unfold for the better over the next few months.

The people running this country are sick, evil, twisted bastards. And what's worse is the brain washed, brain dead sheep who run around obediently following their rules such that there is no way for anyone who thinks differently, or more progressively to escape.

I am leaving this country one day, I have decided that emigration is my only option and that things are never going to get better, only worse. One day, when it is possible for me to do so...

Edited by The Walking Dickhead, February 20 2017 - 04:29 AM.

• morrow likes this

#12 morrow

morrow

Free as a bird

• PipPipPip
  • 2,310 posts
  • LocationNW UK

Posted February 20 2017 - 09:41 AM

To further add to this comment...

Is it better people with mental illnesses go on pharmaceuticals, or kids smoke synthetic cannabis as opposed to safer, regulated real cannabis?

Of course it's not. Jees, I thought you of all people would understand this? The strain on the NHS from all this from overdoses and pills that just make people worse should be setting off alarm bells somewhere, but all this government wants to do is continue enforcing backwards policies, and selling off the NHS to private companies.

It's no wonder people on this island are so miserable and demented, government policy is driving people to madness. It's currently driving my mind into a dangerous place at the moment, but that's another story that will hopefully unfold for the better over the next few months.

The people running this country are sick, evil, twisted bastards. And what's worse is the brain washed, brain dead sheep who run around obediently following their rules such that there is no way for anyone who thinks differently, or more progressively to escape.

I am leaving this country one day, I have decided that emigration is my only option and that things are never going to get better, only worse. One day, when it is possible for me to do so...

I agree with you totally tbh, perhaps I'm a bit raw at the moment, sorry, I just seen a friend's daughter die from smoking weed, but I guess it was her own fault..I do agree with you, just me, raw!

#13 The Walking Dickhead

The Walking Dickhead

Pie Fingers

• PipPipPip
  • 1,944 posts
  • LocationScotland

Posted February 20 2017 - 10:46 AM

You can't die from smoking weed, don't listen to Gordon Brown. You can die while smoking weed though, and then weed usually takes the blame. Soz to hear anyway.
  • morrow likes this

#14 Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla

Go Ape

• PipPipPip
  • 12,592 posts
  • LocationDown Under

Posted February 20 2017 - 02:26 PM

And her arse resembles your face.

In all seriousness, the welfare and immigration things are killing your country. You need a hardline Tory to do what's best for you

#15 The Walking Dickhead

The Walking Dickhead

Pie Fingers

• PipPipPip
  • 1,944 posts
  • LocationScotland

Posted February 20 2017 - 02:30 PM

In all seriousness, the welfare and immigration things are killing your country. You need a hardline Tory to do what's best for you

Everyone needs to go barefoot. That's the only way.

#16 Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla

Go Ape

• PipPipPip
  • 12,592 posts
  • LocationDown Under

Posted February 21 2017 - 03:06 AM

When scientists work out how to clone humans successfully

Maggie Thatcher should be first to be copied

Hashtag MakeUKgreatagain

Or I have a better campaign slogan

Hashtag MakeUKgrow_a_set_of_balls_again

#17 Irminsul

Irminsul

Valkyrie

• PipPipPip
  • 17,250 posts
  • LocationBavaria, Deutschland

Posted February 21 2017 - 03:14 AM

one of those threads i just go to the last post and after a few words its just like.. i havent got time fo this shit

Red, white, black are our true colours
For these colours we will fight!
Red, white, black will crush the enemy
And will bring back what is right!

#18 The Walking Dickhead

The Walking Dickhead

Pie Fingers

• PipPipPip
  • 1,944 posts
  • LocationScotland

Posted February 21 2017 - 09:18 AM

one of those threads i just go to the last post and after a few words its just like.. i havent got time fo this shit

Thanks for letting us know

• guerillabedlam likes this

#19 Irminsul

Irminsul

Valkyrie

• PipPipPip
  • 17,250 posts
  • LocationBavaria, Deutschland

Posted February 21 2017 - 11:23 AM

:) you're welcome.

Red, white, black are our true colours
For these colours we will fight!
Red, white, black will crush the enemy
And will bring back what is right!

#20 unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin

The Archaic Revival

• PipPipPip
  • 6,522 posts
  • LocationYarmouth Road

Posted February 21 2017 - 08:15 PM

I thought this whole "God told me do it" policy only came from American politicians. I do hope medical cannabis opens doors though. A wise man blesses Jesus with it in the bible. That same book also says all seed bearing plants are for the use of man. I really don't understand how from a Christian respective you hate something that heals the sick and makes people kind and happy. People are going to continue to use drugs regardless of their legality.

I wonder if the UK court system makes the same amount of revenue as the American from treating "addicts" of various drugs. They are addicts because you tell them they will say they are or go to prison. So you pay the state to fix you. Then they can point to the statistics and say "look how many people seek treatment this is a huge problem".

• The Walking Dickhead likes this