26 replies to this topic

#1 Fear The Wickerman

Fear The Wickerman

orbiter of helion

• PipPipPip
  • 2,679 posts
  • LocationScotland

Posted February 18 2017 - 03:34 AM

The Nuttmeister tells it how it is again.

If only the Nuttmeister was PM and not this hackitt old bison, tory cunt witch. I hope she dies, quickly but painfully.

Nutt is predicting things could get even worse under her fascist reign, which is rather depressing for anyone like me who is stuck on this this shitty little island of nasty people and bad weather, and has nothing but trouble scoring.

http://www.huffingto...4b07602ad53a8a7

“She comes from quite a religious background and she has a religious, what you might call an extremist position, about drugs, except alcohol,” Nutt said. “So she has made the situation worse because she has actively excluded evidence and common sense from the Home Office.”

May has spoken candidly before about the role religion plays in her decision making. “I suppose there is something in terms of faith, I am a practising member of the Church of England and so forth, that lies behind what I do,” she told the Sunday Times in November.

Last year, former Deputy Prime Minister Nick Clegg accused May and her aides of tampering with a report which found no link between tough laws and illegal drug use because they “didn’t like the conclusions”.

• rollingalong likes this

#2 rollingalong

rollingalong

☠☠☠☠☠

•  Supporters
  • PipPipPip
  • 25,095 posts
  • LocationCanada 💨

Posted February 18 2017 - 05:24 AM

what are the current drug laws there?....do you have dispensaries and medical weed?

#3 Fear The Wickerman

Fear The Wickerman

orbiter of helion

• PipPipPip
  • 2,679 posts
  • LocationScotland

Posted February 18 2017 - 05:37 AM

what are the current drug laws there?....do you have dispensaries and medical weed?

No sadly nothing like that.

Ireland has just passed laws allowing doctors to prescribe it for medical reasons, and there's something called sativex which is a pharmaceutical derivative or something that some people can get, but i don't think it gets you high.

Apparently the pharmaceutical industry in the UK is one of the largest producers of it for research purposes, yet no-one is fucking allowed to use it or grow it themselves.

If you know the right people and you have money then you can get just about anything, cannabis cup weed, shatter, oil, vapourisers. But I struggle to score even a lump of crap hash these days.

There was hope some 15-20 years ago but for the past 10 years we've just had one cunt after another, Gordon Brown famously reclassified it in 2008 and then the tories got in and for the past 7 years it's been Theresa May. This woman is a real nasty piece of work and her lights need to go out.

The tories only got in in 2010 through a deal with the lib dems to form a minority government, a deal which pretty much ended the lib dems over night. Then in 2015, to everyone's shock the bastards managed to scrape in again by the skin of their teeth. Something like 23% of the electorate voted for them, 18% of the population, then we had Brexit, Cameron resigned and May took his place by default as everyone else who challenged the leadership stepped down so she has assumed this position of power through little or no democratic process.

She also was heavily critical of Gordon Brown, who in 2007 following Tony Blair's resignation was "elected" as the prime minister without anyone voting for him, and now she has done the same.

Professor Nutt made waves some ten years ago when he was the labour government's drug czar by speaking the truth about drugs and calling for a more sensible and humanitarian approach, and was immediately sacked by Gordon Brown who reckons he's the expert on it, and that it's a potentially fatal drug.

It's a miserable situation, and everyone not least me is asbolutely fed up with it. The UK government is slowly turning this island piece by piece into a fascist state, and it's time the people rose up against them.

I don't know if you've heard about the treatment of sick and disabled people by the welfare state, what we call the DWP? it's truly shocking what is going on, these people have no souls. Ken Loach's recent film I, Danial Blake deals with this, and I can tell you from my own experience that what he portrays in that film is 100% true.

Edited by The Walking Dickhead, February 18 2017 - 05:39 AM.

#4 rollingalong

rollingalong

☠☠☠☠☠

•  Supporters
  • PipPipPip
  • 25,095 posts
  • LocationCanada 💨

Posted February 18 2017 - 07:30 AM

just watched the trailer for that movie you mention....i'm gonna find it and watch it..looks interestig

#5 Fear The Wickerman

Fear The Wickerman

orbiter of helion

• PipPipPip
  • 2,679 posts
  • LocationScotland

Posted February 18 2017 - 07:34 AM

just watched the trailer for that movie you mention....i'm gonna find it and watch it..looks interestig

It's up on solar movies. I wouldn't call it Ken Loach's best work, in fact as an overall film I found it quite weak. But it's factually sound.

#6 Fear The Wickerman

Fear The Wickerman

orbiter of helion

• PipPipPip
  • 2,679 posts
  • LocationScotland

Posted February 20 2017 - 02:32 AM

This is what Scarecrow's successor, Amber Fudd had to say about her own consituents a few years ago.

An MP has described her constituency as a magnet for the jobless and drug users.

Amber Rudd, the Conservative MP for Hastings, told the Financial Times that people who are on benefits and want to be by the seaside move to Hastings to have easier access to friends, drugs and drink.

The cunt is now the home secretary.

http://www.theargus...._drugs_comment/

#7 Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla

Go Ape

• PipPipPip
  • 13,836 posts
  • LocationDown Under

Posted February 20 2017 - 03:08 AM

Theresa May is awesome and she is going to save your "shitty little island of nasty people".....mainly from themselves

#8 Fear The Wickerman

Fear The Wickerman

orbiter of helion

• PipPipPip
  • 2,679 posts
  • LocationScotland

Posted February 20 2017 - 03:53 AM

And her arse resembles your face.

#9 morrow

morrow

• PipPipPip
  • 3,860 posts

Posted February 20 2017 - 04:02 AM

As a person, she doesn't bother me, I don't know her personal life, I don't want to tbh..But I don't wish her harm! Jees dickhead!

I wonder how she keeps going with all her trips, must be hard, as she is diabetic! She reminds me of Margaret Thatcher! I think she is not as strong as Margaret, but not as pompous either, conservatives are all the same, so yeah, bumpy rides inevitable..

And no to legalisation of drugs, Brits are too mad to take it, prescribed or not!

Edited by morrow, February 20 2017 - 04:03 AM.

#10 Fear The Wickerman

Fear The Wickerman

orbiter of helion

• PipPipPip
  • 2,679 posts
  • LocationScotland

Posted February 20 2017 - 04:17 AM

As a person, she doesn't bother me, I don't know her personal life, I don't want to tbh..But I don't wish her harm! Jees dickhead!

What am I am asshole for that? I'm sure there are many more who feel the same way. I have had it to fucking here with these politicians interfering with my life.

This woman admitted to being willing to press the button that could kill hundreds of thousands of people, in the event of a nuclear war. She has consintently stifled any debate on the legalisation of cannabis which has resulted in people who need it for medicine being denied, and people dying from legal highs etc. I know of four people over the past few years who are now dead from drugs overdose and suicide that could maybe have been avoided.

So fuck her. She's an evil tory scum rag. She actively prevents me from using cannabis, so I would prefer it if she stopped using oxygen.

I wonder how she keeps going with all her trips, must be hard, as she is diabetic! She reminds me of Margaret Thatcher! I think she is not as strong as Margaret, but not as pompous either, conservatives are all the same, so yeah, bumpy rides inevitable..

Oh poor her!

And no to legalisation of drugs, Brits are too mad to take it, prescribed or not!

I'm really disappointed to hear you say something like that. Maybe you don't like the weed personally, but whether anyone else uses it or not has got fuck all to do with you or anyone else.

• morrow likes this

Click to shop at Sensi Seed Company