Butane Gas

Discussion in 'Other Drugs' started by Starlight32, Feb 17, 2017.

1. Starlight32

Starlight32 Members

My boyfriend recently passed away he was 37 there was butane gas found in him . He was found with a plastic bag over his head and a tube. I spent a lot of time in his room and when I I stayed over the night the day after i would feel extremely drowsy and no energy couldn't keep eyes open to watch a film. Kept having to have coffees. There was also a plastic type smell on his face mainly forehead and some pillows. I'm so confused I didn't know until recently his ex said he used to do gas years back and never kept it in house for that reason. Would I of felt that way because he was using gas? ? I'm trying to make sense of it all.

2. soulcompromise

soulcompromise Member HipForums Supporter

Hi Starlight,

I'm sorry about your loss. So, I'm not sure I understand your question. Can you please rephrase? You mean "would I have felt drowsy"? I don't know the answer, if that's what you meant.

3. Starlight32

Starlight32 Members

Yeah just trying to work out if that's why I felt very drowsy and tired because of someone was inhaling gas in a room where the windows don't get opened would it effect the other person?