#41 Dick Paradise

Dick Paradise

Large Rooster

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 351 posts
  • LocationThe State of Intoxication

Posted February 18 2017 - 03:34 PM

Hey perhaps the Russians are scouting for bikinis on the Hampton's beaches?

Not likely, the horizon is only 16 miles when you're at sea.  It's also the wrong time of year to see much beach activity in the US, but then, they ARE Russians!

#42 egger

egger

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,156 posts

Posted February 18 2017 - 03:50 PM

To me, the highlight of the conference was Trump's exchange with NBC News' Peter Alexander who pointed out the inaccuracy, Trump said he meant he won the largest electoral win of any Republican since Reagan. He was informed that George H.W. Bush won with 426 votes in 1988. Then he said "I was given that information". This reminds me so much of the old Get Smart Don Adams "Would you believe" comedy routine.

Faversham: You think you've got me, but I have you surrounded by the entire mounted 17th Bengal Lancers.
Khan: I don't believe you.
Faversham: Would you believe the First Bengal Lancers?
Khan: No
Faversham: How about Gunga Din on a donkey?

Trump: "I had the biggest Presidential victory in the history of the U.S.  Would you believe it?  The history of the U.S."

journalist: "You know, I find that hard to believe."

Trump. "Oh. How about the biggest Republican victory?"

journalist: "I don't think so."

Trump: "The biggest Republican victory since Reagan?"

Trump: "Since Bush Jr.?"

• Lynnbrowngreen likes this

#43 6-eyed shaman

6-eyed shaman

pussycat in a pussyhat

• PipPipPip
  • 3,929 posts
  • LocationInvading your Safe Space

Posted February 18 2017 - 05:48 PM

No, but I can name several that make a habit of it: Fox, Breitbart, Russia Today, National Enquirer, Infowars, Daily Stormer, Drudge Report, Newsmax, Laura Ingrahm's various shows and pubs,etc.

You're absolutely right in everything you say. Because only the left wing tells the truth. Nobody else. 

• Dick Paradise likes this
Pardon Julian Assange

#44 lode

lode

One Man Orgy

• PipPipPip
  • 19,624 posts
  • LocationDFW, Texas

Posted February 19 2017 - 07:54 AM

Thank god for the intelligence leaks. If they hadn't have happened we would have a sitting national security adviser who committed treason. And the Trump administration, including Trump himself knew and was fine with it. The leaking was telling the American people something we absolutely needed to know.  

Trump had that just loony press conference, which was like him laying on a couch talking to a shrink. And then he sets up pep rally's. Trump has the authoritarian chops to be President of Turkmenistan, but as an american, he's a farce. 

• MeAgain likes this

I can't fit the phrase 'Snoopys Penis Rules' into every post.

#45 Balbus

Balbus

Super Moderator

• Super Moderator
  • PipPipPip
  • 8,736 posts

Posted February 20 2017 - 04:49 AM

Dick

I've never liked Trump, but I too think what we need is a shakedown

Can you explain what you mean by ‘a shakedown’?

I mean this term usually refers to a period of testing after something goes into operation, to work out if there are any glitches, which doesn’t seem to fit here.

Do you mean shake-up? And if so how far do you want it to go a shake-up can mean anything from minor disruption right up to a full blown revolution?

The next question follows what do you want done the shakedown or shakeup to achieve, what is the goal?

Posted Image

#46 Balbus

Balbus

Super Moderator

• Super Moderator
  • PipPipPip
  • 8,736 posts

Posted February 20 2017 - 04:52 AM

Didn't see it all yet. I've had a chaotic week. But I did like Mark Dice's annotation of it. I don't agree with all that Dice says. He is a jerk but that's his appeal

As to Mark Dice, he laughed and sniggered a lot but didn’t really say anything, I mean is that the level of ‘insight’ that Trump supporters look for, that’s what appeals to them?

I mean his major point, in fact seeming only point was that Trump ‘spoke his mind’, but isn’t the important thing the things he is saying not that he can say it?

Posted Image

Click to Visit Netshops!