My Confession

Discussion in 'True Confessions' started by Candybuttons, Feb 15, 2017.

1. Candybuttons

Candybuttons Sweet Member

I once wore my boyfriends underwear and masterbated in them. After I came I wiped my pussy juice all inside the underwear, then later that night when he was getting outa the shower, I handed them to him and he put them on not knowing.
    I had the biggest smirk on my face the rest of the night.

2. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Banned

........ :sleeping:

Cheers Glen.

3. morrow

morrow Visitor

So he never knew?

Why not try cleaning the toilet with his toothbrush, or putting hair remover in his shampoo?

That's worth keeping to yourself lol

3 people like this.
  4. Pressed_Rat

Pressed_Rat Do you even lift, bruh?

Did he wonder why he was smelling like strange fish for the rest of the day?

5. averageguy6

averageguy6 Average Ordinary Guy

I love your kinky side. But I think you should have told him later after a few hours.

6. Candybuttons

Ya I should have just to see his reaction but I forgot all about it. Lol

7. Candybuttons

8. The Imaginary Being

The Imaginary Being PAIN IN ASS Lifetime Supporter

good job, though i bet he's cum in every pair of socks you own. men are filthy.

9. koda209

koda209 Members

Candybuttons, You are every bit a sexy LADY!

While I was living with my second wife, (about 6 months before getting married), I was working on a construction job where we, the crew, were also living. One Saturday afternoon the farmer who lived next door, a mile and a half away, invited my boss and the crew, that would be me, and our ladies to a party. Moonshine, Pot & Homemade wine flowed freely and around four in the afternoon, my lady suggested we might want to excuse ourselves and go back to our bedroom for some personal time. After undressing we both crawled in bed and she did a nose dive to begin giving me a wonderful BJ. I guess it was wonderful, at least she told me and my boss and his lady it was the next morning at breakfast, because as it turned out, I FELL DEAD ASLEEP and don't remember anything after hitting the bed.

So let's jump ahead a few years. Now we are married and she has introduced me to her boss and wife who we are about to begin swapping with, (her idea). Her boss was a large very black man who was married to a woman to looked a like Hallie Berry. We paired off into different bedrooms for our first encounter, but my wife and her boss soon joined his wife and myself in the bedroom we were in, for round two. As I lay there in bed, beside my blonde wife, I watched as her boss slid his thick, eight inches of strong black manhood deep into her wet pussy and began to screw her for the next half an hour. When he finally finished, she rolled over, straddled my face and said, "EAT ME!" She knew I always enjoyed eating her after I had screwed her, so this really wasn't anything new. While I licked her well plowed slit she giggled and said, "DO YOU REMEMBER FALLING ASLEEP WHILE I SUCKED YOU OFF?"

10. Candybuttons

That's new! I didn't know men came in women's socks. I like filthy :)

Skeeter26 likes this.
  11. Candybuttons

Hahaha! That's a funny and HOT story! Thanks for sharing ;)

12. koda209

koda209 Members

CANDYBUTTONS, I'm glad you enjoyed it, the only tiny little problem is, IT IS ALL 100% TRUE. But I really did enjoy all of it too!

1 person likes this.