Does Alcohol Make You Horny Or Hornier?

Discussion in 'Free Love' started by Candybuttons, Feb 13, 2017.

1. firsttimefourmuser

firsttimefourmuser Members

add extra curricular and all i wanna do is have go to hell sex for a full day

2. Lvlygrl

Lvlygrl Members

It just makes me lose all inhibition, causing me to NOT care what I look like, so I don't worry or care about my flaws when having sex....and I'm pretty sure that alcohol raises the testosterone levels in a females causing us to well.....act like a guy....lol

1 person likes this.
  3. diesel#

diesel# Members

I prefer to be sober. I usually enjoy it better sober. I like my wife drunk though!

4. olderndirt

olderndirt Senior Member

Guys who dated my wife in college discovered that two rum and Cokes turned her into a horny slut. She still will only drink two adult beverages, whether they are margaritas, rum and Coke, gin and tonic, or whatever. However, I mix the drinks and I make sure all are doubles. They still work their magic on her sexy "on-off switch."

5. Captain Allan

Captain Allan Members

I was at a party the other night and decided to leave early as I was getting turned on more by my friends with more of whatever it was I was drinking.
    Those girls looked so hot, dancing together in their revealing dresses. I decided to go home instead of making an ass of myself.

1 person likes this.
  6. averageguy6

averageguy6 Average Ordinary Guy

Alcohol lowers inhibitions. That's why they call it liquid panty remover.

In the past I have always found that drinking does make my wife and I horny. But weed really makes me horny as hell.

7. Candybuttons

Candybuttons Sweet Member

I have heard this from many men that weed makes them horny. I haven't tried it for many years so I can't really recal if it made me horny, I just remember it making me laugh and want to eat and then it made me spaced out.

8. Alice in SC

Alice in SC Senior Member

I go from a good wife to Slut , Just add tequlia !

9. olderndirt

olderndirt Senior Member

It worked again last night. My wife had two rum and Cokes and changed from a calm lady watching NCIS reruns to a horny woman who couldn't get enough sex. I owe Mr. Bacardi a note of thanks.

10. Python 8

Python 8 Members

Doesn't make much difference to me . I'm horny all the time . My wife ,on the other hand is affected by it . Champagne makes her horny as hell .
    If she drinks too much ,and one too many is enough, she just goes over the edge and falls asleep . Makes me pay close attention[​IMG]

11. JoeyM51

JoeyM51 Currently locked in chastity for the last 4 years.

Alcohol reduces inhibitions which is why most group sex starts off with a few drinks. I had hosted some wild dance and pool parties. When the people started drinking, the action got wild so in that respect, yes. It is not really making you horny but more of removing inhibitions to do what we are genetically designed to do; pass on our genes through as many people as possible. :)

12. . . . Patron
    Specifically
    Seems to bring my panties to my ankles

13. tumbling.dice

tumbling.dice Visitor

Here, have a drink on me. :)

[​IMG]

14. . . . check the fine print
    "May cause panties to fall"

1 person likes this.
  15. PeterF

PeterF Members

I´m usually a horny guy, altohugh I must admit that alchool tends to increase it even more.
    :)

1 person likes this.
  16. Alice in SC

Alice in SC Senior Member

Tequila makes me Horny

17. Dr. Banner84

Dr. Banner84 Members

I would say alcohol makes me hornier cuz I’m already a hornball as is. Add some weed to that mix and I turn into a sex maniac, in the context of the situation of course lol. Certain liquors, like dark rum, gin or brandy make me REALLY horny. I was on gin and weed during one my raunchiest encounters ever. All inhibitions went right out the window that night lol

18. highlander69

highlander69 Members

when younger was all ways horny now adays?? Seeing females and day dreaming .. Sometimes a spin class i take coupe than ladys in there leggins wow!!! they don t hide much specialy one the spin instructers dam she is a beauty!!!

19. James T

James T Members

When I drink I end up naked, but thats due to getting physically hot. Have never been aroused while drinking and won't do anything with anyone whose intoxicated or under the influence.

20. iamjustme

iamjustme Wishful thinker HipForums Supporter

A moderate amount yes, beyond that no.