Does Alcohol Make You Horny Or Hornier?

Discussion in 'Free Love' started by Candybuttons, Feb 13, 2017.

1. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

this is true. i don't know why feeling dehydrated and nauseous causes the blood to rush to the penis, but there is definitely a correlation.

2. Candybuttons

Candybuttons Sweet Member

I think being horny the next day after drinking is a guy thing. I have heard this from several men.
    I'm not horny at all the next day! Lol

3. StellarCoon

StellarCoon Dr. Professor

Alcohol makes me sleepy. Sugar makes me horny, or at the very least flirtatious.

4. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

so i think the conclusion we can come to is that women need to let men know ahead of time when they plan on drinking so that men can drink the previous day. then everyone can be horny all at the same time.

1 person likes this.
  5. TripleT

TripleT Members

I buy into this. My wife and I are not huge drinkers and pretty much indulge only on the weekends...and me more than she does. But I know that if she has a drink or maybe two at the max that the sex is going to be outstanding almost guaranteed. She loosens up just enough to talk a little dirtier, take control a little more, bite me a little harder and not hesitate to get just a little louder than normal. All of that together leads to an amazing experience for us. The kind where you wake up thinking about it and want to get right back into it.

If the stars are aligned, I can sometimes get the same reactions from her when she is stone cold sober, but my odds are increased when she's had a glass of wine or two.

1 person likes this.
  6. Flagme15

Flagme15 Members

My experience is that alcohol does make women horny. Speaking as a man, I find that alcohol does nothing for my libido, and makes it hard for me to service a woman.

7. Candybuttons

Yes after talking to some men about this, I hear the same thing. I'd like to challenge that! I would love to seduce a drunk guy to see if I could make him hard and cum like crazy lol

1 person likes this.
  8. Hornier....I'm a friendly, amorous and flirty drunk...LOL

1 person likes this.
  9. TripleT

TripleT Members

The problem isn't getting horny when drunk...it's keeping everything up for a prolonged period of time so that I can eventually climax. Whiskey Dick is no joke. I've learned my lesson. If I'm too far gone, sex is just going to be an exercise in futility. It's going to take me a fricken hour to cum.

1 person likes this.
  10. TripleT

TripleT Members

In what ways? Do you just let your guard down some so that you have the confidence to do things you otherwise would not be able to muster up the courage to do?

Honestly, would like to understand what lines you cross that you otherwise might be hesitant to do so.

11. Candybuttons

I think my brain goes kinda crazy like I get hyper sexual and want to do inappropriate things .

12. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

A beer or 2 lifts the spirit in most ways. But weed gets me hornier in general.

13. Piaf

Piaf Senior Member

Neither.
    Alcohol makes me drunk.

14. pensfan13

pensfan13 Senior Member

In my experience this thread is mostly right on. Men lose interest women get more interested. This has also been the case in other drugs in my experience. (During my time of heavy smoking up I would never smoke when my girl was over because she didn't smoke so I will take the word of the weed smokers)

15. Candybuttons

For all then men here, Can you drink and still have sex or is it more that you can have sex but you just can't cum?

16. Candybuttons

That's a great idea!

17. Candybuttons

I can be sober and not be horny, but as soon as I have one drink I start getting frisky, then after the second and third drink I get even worse and start grabbing cock and start asking to be fucked! (When I was in a relationship)

1 person likes this.
  18. pensfan13

pensfan13 Senior Member

I have been horny with a few drinks. With each additional drink a bigger buzz is replaced with less hornyness. Unless you are fall down drunk you can still have everything that comes with sex but it will be rough and take a long time to complete.

1 person likes this.
  19. Flagme15

Flagme15 Members

That's been my experience for the most part. I can be drunk, and still eat my gf's pussy.

1 person likes this.
  20. TripleT

TripleT Members

Ditto here. A couple glasses of wine or a few beers or maybe a glass or two of whiskey and I'm perfect. A little more relaxed, a little more comfortable and probably a little more open for anything. As the number of drinks increases, my horniness doesn't really decline, but ability to perform at my peak levels does...lol. Probably going to end with my wife worn raw and her (or me) jerking off trying to finish.

I think on the other hand, if you are someone that maybe finishes too quickly, I drink or two can be a good anecdote to help prolong your experience. I definitely notice that after a few, I can last a bit longer, but still function as I want.

2 people like this.