Dry Spell

Discussion in 'Relationships' started by DW Fire Flies, Feb 13, 2017.

1. DW Fire Flies

DW Fire Flies Members

Hi everyone. I may out of place here do to my sex life is non-existent. Have not felt the touch of a woman for over 5 years now. The reason for this more then likely is not what you maybe thinking RightNow.

I have not put up any photos yet on my profile however I am in great shape and easy on the eyes. This is more by choise on my part. The reason requires extensive discussion.

I do think about sex maybe more then others however being a visual artist I do have an outlet. When pressure builds from the internal combustion within my mind and my art is the colteral damage of that process.

Not really sure if a am here for advice or just mere acceptance. Don't get me wrong I love women and as an artist I cannot visualize anything more intense, passionate, sensual and beautiful then the true beauty of a woman.

I can almost hear the chuckles thinking this guy needs to get laid

You maybe right but if I go down that road I want to compose it and make it special as if it were a piece of art. I have no want or need to jump into a relationship so a casual encounter would be the way to go.

I still am on the fence on this issue manly due to it is not my style and really unsure what and where to find someone to play this out with.

Believe me I could write a book on this issue but I will toss this out and see what lands.

Thanks

2. Konvikt

Konvikt Members

From my personal experience a lot of girls in their early-mid 20's these days just want casual FWB's. Maybe start hunting in that age group? They're fairly trainable too ;) If all else fails nothing like a quick run to a 24/7 massage parlor with some hot girl rubbing you down and blowing you, that definitely cuts out your extensive conversation dilemma.