Does Your Wife Masturbate In Front Of You

Discussion in 'Sex Polls' started by gpc2012, Feb 11, 2017.

1. gpc2012

gpc2012 Members

I guess this could go either way does your wife/husband play with themselves using fingers or toys while you watch to make you hot?

Mirsman and (deleted member) like this.
  2. Hippie Jeremiah

Hippie Jeremiah Visitor

I'm not currently married but if I was it would be a big turn on for My wife to play with herself in front of me using fingers or toys. But I also would want to play alot with her too;)

Mirsman likes this.
  3. oldbiker7425

oldbiker7425 Members

My current wife is to inhibited to do anything like that. My ex-wife is a whole different story. When I was working out of town she would make movies for me to watch when I got home and send me snapshots from the movies while I was gone. I took many pictures of her displaying her wares and playing. Too bad she also liked to step out on me when I was gone and that was bad for the marriage. I would have gladly shared her if she would have been up front about it. MFM would have been great with her.

4. Panama Jack

Panama Jack Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Sure, My wife openly displays herself to me. She usually does not wear underwear when around the house. She will walk by me and open her legs, spread her pussy with two fingers and give me a quick view of her tickling her clit. She plays with herself all the time. She does this to tease me and gets me ready to fuck her later. She also openly masturbates herself with toys. She knows I love watching her. We play with each other and use toys. I am 63 and she is 58.

5. Daretobare

Daretobare Member

During sex she will play with herself while im taking care of other things. It really gets me going when she is innocently watching tv at night and she is subconsciously rubbing herself through her clothes or if she is sitting nude or without panties. Next thing you know.... Im rubbing one off myself.

6. olderndirt

olderndirt Senior Member

My wife didn't until she lost a bet to me and had to lie on her bed, naked and use her fingers and vibrator to bring herself to orgasm. She discovered that she liked to expose herself like that, and it has become a frequent part of our sexual activities.

7. Panama Jack

Panama Jack Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Exexec,
    I going to try that with my wife. Even if I loose the bet and have wank in front of her, it should be fun.

Mirsman likes this.
  8. PeterF

PeterF Members

My wife does it.
    No toys, just fingers.

Mirsman and RBecca like this.
  9. rachfan

rachfan Members

Yes she does. Even when she is fine with me being not in the mood or too tired. I am all for it.

Mirsman likes this.
  10. hitman73

hitman73 Member

Yes my wife masturbates in front of me, videod it many times. Also I masturbate in front of her, also been videod a few times. We masturbate together fairly often. Often if we are restless and cant sleep but cant be bothered with the energy required for sex one of us will say "want a race"? which means the first one to cum by masturbation. I usually lose because she mostly cums faster than me, and lots of the time i have to get hard before I can even start! Good fun tho.
    She bought me a masturbation toy, Pure Romance Playmate. It is a ribbed masturbation sleeve. Feels great so often when we have these 'races' or just mutual masturbation in general I will use that which is a weird feeling laying beside my wife masturbating with a toy. But it feels so good and she likes it so its good. I bought her vibes etc but she isnt really into them, she gets off only from clit stimulation, and the vibrations are not strong enough with a normal vibe, she uses her fingers and has a better result.

Mirsman and alwaysready1970 like this.
  11. hitman73

hitman73 Member

I want her to come and live in my house.

Mirsman likes this.
  12. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Don't beat around the bush or nothing.

Ron love ass and Hugs & Spit like this.
  13. crossroadsblue

crossroadsblue Members

No. And I don't get it. She has no shame in her game when it comes to sex. But asking her to lay back, relax and let me watch embarrasses.

Mirsman likes this.
  14. Tonynewyork6969

Tonynewyork6969 Members

We will masturbate in front of each other. I'll shoot a load on her as she uses her fingers or the rabbit. Shoving that rabbit in her pussy is unreal!

alwaysready1970 likes this.
  15. littlepenis

littlepenis Members

my wife & I like to masturbate for each other, such a turn on

16. cowboys filly

cowboys filly Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

I masturbate in front of my hubby, as he does in front of me, its normal for us. It is a huge turn on

17. Candybuttons

Candybuttons Sweet Member

I have done it, I also often like to just lay in bed or on the couch while watching TV and gently play with my boobs and tickle my labia without cumming.
    The best time was when I woke up one morning and he blind folded me and made me play with myself until I came and then he bent me over the bed and fuck me! So HOT!

18. jimandjan

jimandjan Member

She does but likes the real thing. After I get off sometimes she masturbates, but as soon as she sees me erect again, she wants more. When I worked away from home, she admitted to doing it 2-3 times a day, sometimes more.

19. dodge

dodge Members

My wife usually uses toys and I love it!!

20. MikeE

MikeE Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

All of the replies have been about masturbation as foreplay.

What about situations where one partner is not interested in sex (right now) and the other masturbates.

Two people in the same room, one watching TV, one reading a book is not odd.

How odd is it if one is watching TV and the other is masturbating?