Threesome Is Happening!

Discussion in 'Free Love' started by BillyRocks, Feb 8, 2017.

1. BillyRocks

BillyRocks Members

I'm very new here so hi everyone! Last weekend my fiancée went out with her friends and got super drunk. She was so drunk that she doesn't remember how she got her hickies on her neck but she felt ashamed. She said she would tell me what happened if she remembered but honestly can't recall. She only remembers getting some guys phone number who she wanted to suck off so maybe she did? Anyway, I got turned on so much that I asked her to set something up for us next weekend.

So now, I just wanted to say that this weekend will be my fiancée and mines first threesome with another man. We have talked about it for a while and tried numerous times in the past to set something up but always failed. Finally met another couple who will meet us but his wife will be out of town so it's just him. I'm super nervous and excited at the same time. If this pans out, we may have found a new way to heat things up for us in the bedroom!

I guess I'm just asking for feedback and advice?

2. John1234567

John1234567 Members

So you get turned on that your girl gets date raped and guilt her into a threesome?

2 people like this.
  3. BillyRocks

BillyRocks Members

That's exactly what I said.

4. CaptainR

CaptainR Members

I don't think you can call it a date rape if she is admitting she wanted to suck him off. It sounds to me like it was just another fun night she will never remember.

5. John1234567

John1234567 Members

By definition, if she can't recall, she can't consent

6. CaptainR

CaptainR Members

But she doesn't even remember if there was anything to consent to. And apparently its not a problem for either one of them, so why make one

7. John1234567

John1234567 Members

So you would be ok if you woke up with hickeys all over your body and not knowing if a guy or girl gave you roofy and have no idea what you did?

8. John1234567

John1234567 Members

Are you Darren Sharper punking me from jail?

9. CaptainR

CaptainR Members

I don't see any mention of her thinking she was drugged , it does say she got drunk and that something she did to herself. . You don't have to be drugged to not remember what happened when you got yourself drunk. And maybe she was the aggressor. But that's not really what he is posting about .

10. John1234567

John1234567 Members

If a person is drunk they can not consent to anything. I should do business with you after you get drunk. Give me your house and car buddy

11. John1234567

John1234567 Members

Fyi, you can't tell if you took a roofy. You just wake up not remembering what happened aka Bill Cosby

12. CaptainR

CaptainR Members

You assume she was the one that needed to consent because she was the drunk girl, how do know she wasn't the aggressor

13. John1234567

John1234567 Members

Doesn'tmatter

14. John1234567

John1234567 Members

She could legallycall rape after the fact

15. CaptainR

CaptainR Members

Okay , I will agree to disagree

16. VerySexual

VerySexual Members

Wow, this thread took a turn for the absurd.

Lucky you Billy! Do you have a plan? Like a place where you can be uninterupted for many hours? Great sexual threesomes that go for hours require a plan for food. You certainly don't want it to end early because someone's hungry. Do you know what you want out of it? Does she know what she wants? The other guy is a wild card; that can be fun. You are certainly in for a great experience when everyone is horny and on the same page. Go for it! Have fun. Post back to let us know how it went.

17. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

I wouldn't know if the thread turned absurd or not. I tend not to read through bullshit. :)

1 person likes this.
  18. Biwing

Biwing Member

Interesting how this has taken turns way off the original question...........

Anyway, from an experienced MFM and FMF couple, I agree with the last post! This is not something that should be rushed but thoroughly discussed as well as any consequences that you might encounter by doing it.
    We totally agree that you should do anything sexual with other people in your own home the first time. The familar surroundings will calm you two and you have control of when it ends and of how far it goes as well as what is done.
    Make your rules beforehand with the rule that everything STOPS when any one of the partners says stop!!! Ignore this and you will be doomed!! Another one of ours is neither one of us says the words 'I love you' at all during the threesome. It is too easily taken the wrong way. I did it once during a FMF in the moment of passion and was taken seriously by the other woman. Took a long time to get out of that mess!!!

I wish you the best in your threesome, it is a very enjoyable experience!

My wife and I are married 47 yrs and have partisipated in several threesomes over the years. All were satisifying for both of us, some more than others.

19. Biwing

Biwing Member

She was very jealous so it only happened with her close girlfriends who she seemed to trust. She was ok with it except she always complained that I smelled of the other woman after we were done, and before showering. When we were done, she always wanted the last f__k, sorta like confirming her territory! This was usually before showering thus the smells. I always made sure that she got the most attention during the action. Not always easy to keep both women in the action!

She eventually got so comfortable with two of the friends that she 'loaned' me to them (seperately) for a weekend each, when each of them had gotten a divorce and was feeling needs that they couldn't satisfy with the current offerings of single men.

I made sure to have showered before going home!!!

20. Michael Phelps

Michael Phelps Am I being detained?

John and Captain should really just screw and get it over with.