• Please log in to reply
35 replies to this topic

#21 I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear

voice of sexy

• PipPipPip
  • 40,017 posts

Posted August 22 2017 - 04:41 PM

maybe if everyone went barefoot people wouldn't get pissed off waiting in line.

i am regularly barefoot, and i'm still impatient.

i also get road rage while driving barefoot.

#22 riverman18

riverman18

solid gold brass

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 223 posts

Posted August 23 2017 - 01:56 PM

I've got a dentist appointment tomorrow, I'd love to go barefoot, but I'm not sure if I should..

I've gone to the dentist barefoot several times. It's surprisingly relaxing, especially when she puts the chair back to start working on me. I showed up in flip flops once and asked if she minded if I took them off when I got in the office, and she told me several patients came in barefoot. That's all it took for me.

Edited by riverman18, August 23 2017 - 01:57 PM.

Okay but wash it first.

#23 mattygroves

mattygroves

Barefooter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 105 posts
  • LocationNewark on Trent

Posted August 25 2017 - 08:02 PM

I've gone to the dentist barefoot several times.

That's interesting, mine doesn't seem like the kind of place that would be OK with it, maybe I will next time, though it will be November. I wore flip flops this time and took them off to walk home. Don't really like carrying flip flops, people probably think you're just barefoot because your feet hurt.

In the waiting room I did notice that the other 6 people were all wearing flip flops or sandals, lots of bare toes in a small space. Nice.

Going to a neighbours barbecue tonight - definitely be barefoot for that.
I Love Bare Feet

#24 mattygroves

mattygroves

Barefooter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 105 posts

Posted August 26 2017 - 10:07 PM

Lot of great barefoot action yesterday - the first day of my holiday from work. It's good to know that apart from a couple of times when I'll have to wear flip flops, my feet will be naked for the next 9 days.

Went for an early morning 5am walk around town which is always a lovely way to start the day, the feel of the cool pavements underfoot, especially all the different textures around the market place is very sensual.

A trip to Southwell shopping later in the morning was fun, I've gone barefoot there quite a few times before though. I do intend to visit some places and try some things I've not done barefoot before during the next week.

Last night we went to the barbecue at my neighbours. About 20 people there, a couple (including the host) already barefoot when we arrived, about 10 had ditched their shoes by the end. Nice not to be the only one barefoot for a change.

I got talking to one of the barefoot guests, a woman who I didn't know, we were both sat cross legged on the lawn and I have to say she had the most beautiful feet, nicely tanned with none of the dreaded flip flop tan lines, gorgeous toes and lovely light blue nail varnish. I wonder if I should try painting my toenails..

8 more days without shoes. Nice.
  • SoftSoles likes this
I Love Bare Feet

#25 SoftSoles

SoftSoles

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 79 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted August 28 2017 - 09:54 AM

Sounds as though you've enjoyed an incredibly fantastic start to your week off, Matty.  Since I'm due to start a fortnight's holiday in a week's time, I'm very much looking forward to the fact I'm going to be barefoot for the majority of it. 

Heading out at 5am yesterday morning, to dirty your soles upon the coolness of the pavement, sounded like a wonderful way to begin a bank holiday Sunday.  Over the past week or so, I've really noticed the return of early morning condensation when heading out at around 6:30am to run around the streets in my bare feet, so I wholeheartedly appreciate why you found your walk so sensual. 

It also sounds as though you had a wonderful time at your neighbour's BBQ yesterday evening too, no doubt revelling in the fact that you were in the company of others who'd removed their footwear, presenting opportunities for you to admire the presentation and condition of the feet belonging to other guests. 

By comparison, I also attended a BBQ yesterday.  Arriving bare foot at around 1:30pm (my friends know about my barefoot lifestyle), over 12 hours were spent in the back garden enjoying good food, alcohol and entertaining conversation.  Since I was the only one bare foot, once alcohol had loosened inhibitions of others, my bare footedness did become a topic of conversation. 

Upon returning home at around 2am this morning, as a consequence of not wearing anything upon my feet, my soles were incredibly dirty and full of grass stains.  Admittedly, the sensation of grass beneath my soles felt incredibly enjoyable, alongside the feather-light sensation created by slightly longer blades of grass, which repeatedly tickled the skin of my inner arch and toe tips for duration (yes, it felt wonderful).    

Following your conversation with the female guest, however, if you feel inspired to paint your nails, then why not treat them to a coat of polish.  I'd imagine you'll certainly draw attention to your feet while enjoying yourself out and about over the next week. 

• mattygroves likes this

#26 mattygroves

mattygroves

Barefooter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 105 posts

Posted August 30 2017 - 06:46 AM

Did something quite cool today. I have an old pair of trainers I don't wear anymore, was going to throw them away, but I thought I'd have some fun doing it.

Put them on with a pair of my work socks and walked down to the center of town, even though it wasn't a very warm day today, it still felt weird wearing shoes in summer.

I sat down on a bench in the market place, lots of people around, undid the laces of both trainers and took them off, then pulled my socks off, rolled them up and put them in one trainer. I noticed a few people looking at me. I got up, walked over to the bin, dropped the trainers in and walked off, barefoot.

I'm sure I got a few funny looks but it felt really good.
I Love Bare Feet

#27 GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN

Lifetime Supporter

• Lifetime Supporter 
  • PipPipPip
  • 21,003 posts
  • LocationBathurst AUSTRALIA

Posted August 30 2017 - 06:49 AM

I Would Have Taken Off The Trainers.....Then Placed A Sock In Each One.....Then Walked

Off So Passing Peeps Would Wonder For Hours........WTF Happened There...???...smilielol5.gif

Cheers Glen. 

• SoftSoles likes this

#28 I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear

voice of sexy

• PipPipPip
  • 40,017 posts

Posted August 30 2017 - 07:59 PM

i have no idea what a trainer is.  but it sounds like a lot of effort to go through to throw away something you don't use anyway.

#29 SoftSoles

SoftSoles

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 79 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted August 31 2017 - 09:31 AM

Certainly sounds as though you're having a lot of bare foot fun, while on your week's leave from work, Matty.  I'm sure that recollection of the peculiar glances received has kept you tickled since. 

#30 SoftSoles

SoftSoles

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 79 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted September 01 2017 - 03:08 PM

Upon starting a fortnight's holiday this evening, I've been bare foot since 4:30pm and very much looking forward to spending the majority of it free from footwear, as I make the most of the last few weeks of summer. 

Over the next fortnight, I intend to enjoy running in my bare feet every other day, in addition to shopping in my bare feet and getting my soles wonderfully dirty while visiting the likes of Durham and York. 

• mattygroves likes this

Click to shop at In Harmony Herbs and Spice