I Have Gone Barefoot To School

Discussion in 'Barefoot' started by barefootconservative, Feb 5, 2017.

1. barefoot101corrin

barefoot101corrin Member

i saw a post about soleless shoes, maybe you could give that a shot. or maybe look through the dress code and see if there is anything against it

2. barefootconservative

barefootconservative Barefoot for God

Yes, there is a rule against it.

3. barefoot101corrin

barefoot101corrin Member

I believe my school is the same but I don't believe they enforce it because ive never seen anyone really get in trouble from it, thoughi also never really see anyone doing it either

4. barefootconservative

Yeah, if no one does it, you never know.

5. barefoot101corrin

barefoot101corrin Member

very true

6. psychologykate

psychologykate Members

The only memories I have of being barefoot at school were involuntary times. We generally had to have bare feet for any PE or dance class that took place indoors and usually any school plays were done barefoot. Now that I'm an adult and a teacher I actually spend time barefoot in my classroom. I teach at a Sixth Form College (aged 16-19) and it's not entirely unusual to see the odd student walking around without shoes, especially in summer. There are no strict rules about footwear except for in the science labs etc so it's not really an issue.

1 person likes this.
  7. bunnygirl

bunnygirl available in taiwan

i was not allowed to go barefoot at school and church. that the only places i remember being forced to wear sandals.

Scarecrow13 likes this.
  8. bfe2012

bfe2012 Barefooter

Got to go barefoot in school thru out my life abit. Just wish was It was optional to be barefoot at all schools.

1 person likes this.
  9. Joe45432

Joe45432 Members

I went barefoot in school alot, I used to love sitting in class with my shoes and socks off and hoping that other kids would join in but they never did, I was the only boy to do so in primary school. (Alot of the other boys would take their shoes off but not their socks)

In Secondary it wasnt allowed (Except PE, but i used to take my shoes and socks off anyway most of the time i got away with it but i did get told off a few times and Said "If you want to go barefoot in class you can go barefoot in detention" but i only ever got ten minutes.
    I
    n College, we had no uniform and some boy decided to take his shoes off (He wasnt wearing socks) and then asked me if i wanted to take my shoes of too and i did I kicked off the shoes and took my socks off and balled them up. he asked why i took my socks off and Said i like being barefoot and so are you, HE said but i wasn't wearing socks in the first place so its different and i was like "No its not we are both barefoot" anyway he now goes barefoot every time i see him .

The other day tho I got 2 of my friends to go barefoot with me. for 4 hours

Last edited: Dec 16, 2017
    Antony14, steve773 and txbarefooter like this.
  10. Naked_Toes

Naked_Toes Members

Unfortunately I was much too foot-shy when I was that age to even wear sandals to school, much less go completely barefoot.

11. Joe45432

Joe45432 Members

Why Having others see your feet isnt a bad thing i love it

12. barefootconservative

That sounds fun. Just wish it was more common around here.

13. Maxxy

Maxxy Members

I never take my shoes off in the classroom I take them off inside and Take my socks off at the chair.

barefoot101corrin likes this.
  14. Joe45432

Joe45432 Members

I'm surpised the other day i was in the library (this was in college not school but it doesn't matter) and was going barefoot (I took my shoes off and my socks) and the girl sitting next to me said, "How can you do that .... I hate being barefoot" and i was like what, Thats the first time i heard that from a girl,

THe girl the other side of me was like, If he is barefoot then so am i and she kicked off her flats and went barefoot for 2 hours until she left, INFACT she almost forgot and almost left her shoes behind

Antony14 likes this.
  15. barefootconservative

I'd happily leave my shoes behind. Except that based on the kind of shoes I wear, that could get expensive. Mens dress shoes made of real leather with leather soles aren't cheap. Not even where I get them (thrift stores), because I am lucky to find any that fit. Therefore, I never take them off for more than a few seconds at a time when I begin wearing them again.

Antony14 likes this.
  16. fatelvis

fatelvis Member

Twice, I've left my shoes behind at a coffee shop/bakery that I go to a lot. I often go barefoot, but from time to time I don't. So it didn't seem weird to walk off without shoes. Both times, I went back, and they were still under the table. Once it was 30 minutes later, but the other time, it took me over an hour to miss them.

BarefootIsGood and Antony14 like this.
  17. Antony14

Antony14 Members

So you took your shoes off under desk during the class?

18. Antony14

Antony14 Members

I remember forgetting my flops under table in the dining room when I was about 10 years old. When my parents noticed they made me return and get them. I carried them to the porch and dropped them down, but my mom said "you're still Barefoot!? Put them on immediately!" Lol

19. Scarecrow13

Scarecrow13 Members

That sounds like a lot of fun. I don't know if I would have gotten away with it at my school (until college where I did anyway). Girls would go barefoot to dances, although guys didn't really get away with it.I did have a thought about Pajama days myself. They had it at my high school and as I had started to sleep naked, I had wondered if I could have basically used the same argument about not wearing shoes to bed except about clothes entirely. I know it would have been a no but would have been funny to see their reactions.

20. RT19

RT19 Members

Why don't you try going barefoot and see

Barefoot Scout and Antony14 like this.
Tags: