What Sort Of Beds Do El Barefooters Sleep In?

Discussion in 'Bare It! Nudism and Naturism' started by The Walking Dickhead, Feb 4, 2017.

1. NoxiousGas

NoxiousGas Old Fart

why not just answer the question(s)?

2. The Walking Dickhead

The Walking Dickhead orbiter of helion

Well, I just chose my name because it popped into my head one day and made me laugh so I thought I'd create an online persona around it.

Admittedly, I can be a bit cheeky at times, but it's never with any venom or animosity... unless I'm talking about the tories or something, and I doubt there are any tories on here.

So far as feet hygene goes, I can imagine that would maybe get folk's backs up. I considered that when I wrote it, but the point is this. I live in Scotland and I'm surrounded by farmland and dog shit. Therefore, in the context of my own particular geographic area feet hygene is a valid consideration to make.

One of my neighbours is an old hippie, she used to live in Canada years ago and she told me she used to be a barefoot hippie. Lovely person she is. Nowadays though she wears boots and wellies, for among others reason... feet hygene. She's older than me and also has to visit a chiropodist from time to time.

3. The Walking Dickhead

He doesn't want to because he sleeps on a Futon

4. Biggles_Nude!

Biggles_Nude! Hakuna matata.

"Barefooters"?? What are they?

What about bare-it-alls? Nudists! You don't sound like a nudist to me.

I have a big, soft comfy bed, yes. Queen sized, firm and supportive.

I don't wear a single thread to bed. At home. Camping in the snow... anywhere. No "jim jams" (whatever they are — your terms seem stuck in a bygone era), but I do have Tim Tams on hand. Definitely no water bottle (an absolutely dangerous thing if it should work its way between one's legs and LEAK!), but a heavyweight doona for winter and crisp, white, linen for the warmer months. And Pooks the teddy was put out for adoption at the regional kids' cancer unit years ago (he'd be more than 70 years old now, having been passed down through the family).

5. tumbling.dice

tumbling.dice Visitor

I'm a sometimes-barefooter that sleeps on the couch every night, so I'm not really sure where I fall on the spectrum.

6. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

is "el barefooters" supposed to be spanish? if so, it should technically be "los barefooters."

7. The Walking Dickhead

People who don't wear shoes or socks.

The comparison between walking barefoot and sleeping on a hard surface being that the bones and muscles in your body have to adapt to the hard surface(s) naturally, and that in my view both lifestyles choices lend themselves to better physical health from a yogic point of view.

Of course, as an non-barefooter though I'm an asshole to pose this question.

I've dabbled, but only when I am alone.

Which is why the companies who make them take great care to design them so that they don't leak, by applying a very tight screw and making them out of impermeable material. If you want to sleep in bed with a knife between your legs then go ahead.

8. The Walking Dickhead

Spanglish