What Sort Of Beds Do El Barefooters Sleep In?

Discussion in 'Bare It! Nudism and Naturism' started by The Walking Dickhead, Feb 4, 2017.

1. The Walking Dickhead

The Walking Dickhead orbiter of helion

I just wondered what kind of beds you barefooters prefer. Do you prefer a hard surface or a memory foam matress?

As a non-barefooter and lover of shoes and boots and feet hygene I still prefer to sleep on a hard surface as opposed to the comfort of a matress. I have slept on the floor, where permissible ie. generally where i happen to be living for 15 years. I started this one time when I was renting a room and I could not get comfortable on the bed at all, so I tried the matress on the floor, then the base of the bed before finally throwing the whole bed out and making a firm matress on the floor using two old single duvets.

I fucking love it. I think it's good for my back and overall posture and that sleeping in beds is unnatural and causes back problems.

I like to open the window and have lots of fresh air and sleep in a cold room, wrapped up in a warm king sized duvet.

Fuck beds.

People who go to furniture outlets and spend hundreds of pounds on massive double beds that take up all the space in the room are stupid.

Beds are stupid.

Beds.

2. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

i always used to wear shoes to bed. then, much to my parents' horror, one day my feet were hot and i took the shoes off and went to sleep. it was so liberating! i slept longer and deeper than ever, and i had my first lucid dream and my first sex dream at the same time that night. and my feet changed from hooves to people feet since then too. lately i've taken to putting a flower box on the bottom of my bed so my feet can get dirty while i sleep.

people still judge me for it; usually when they see me sleeping barefoot they make asshole comments like "where are your footie pajamas?" but i just tell them to go fuck themselves and then i go back to sleep.

4 people like this.
  3. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

We have a queen sized normal bed. I used to have a waterbed but we could bring it with us overseas. So just a pillow top mattress now. It's very warm in and comfortable through winter. :) can be hot in summer, but I make passages and airways non the blanky for air conditioner cooking to vent through and keep me cool. :)

4. The Walking Dickhead

Aye but is you a barefoot hippie?

I was just wondering how many barefoot hippies walk around all day on natural leather soles, and then curl up at night in a big fluffy http://www.dreams.co.uk/ bed?

5. The Walking Dickhead

All quiet on the el barefooters front.

I'm assuming then most barefooters prefer to sleep in a big soft comfy bed in their jim jams with a hot water bottle and a teddy bear.

Unless someone can clear this matter up for me. I'm genuinely interested. I'm not trying to pick holes in your ethos, I just thought about this the other day and thought I'd ask.

6. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Banned

OK.....Yourv'e Had Your Little Joke.....So Why Not "Grow The Fuck Up" Before You Make

A Complete Fool Of Yourself......[​IMG]

Cheers Glen.

7. The Walking Dickhead

You barefooters really are touchy aren't you.

This isn't a joke, it's a genuine question.

8. NoxiousGas

NoxiousGas Old Fart

oh calm the fuck down, Glen

you take more offense to barefoot remarks more than you do gay remarks.....why?

Yeah, I have never understood why barefooters are so ultra-sensitive about any type of questioning concerning it and are treated like some kind of protected breed or something at HF.
    I even got shit once because of the Zappa quote in my sig...........LOL

1 person likes this.
  9. The Walking Dickhead

I used to hang out with babas in india in the himalayas who all used to walk around barefoot. Tough as old boots they were, they woud walk up into the snowy mountains in their barefeet, and they used to sleep directly on hard concrete floors with only a blanket and no pillow.

I've noticed a lot of barefooters like to get all preachy about their lifestyle, and I'm not judging anyone. I'm curious to know how many hardcore barefooters take their natural philosophy to the bedroom.

10. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Banned

I'm Not Ultra-Sensitive To Barefoot Remarks......I'm Just Ultra-Sensitive To "Idiots"...... :)

Cheers Glen.

11. NoxiousGas

NoxiousGas Old Fart

what is funny is that GlenGlen probably more than others here does take the "barefoot philosophy" into other aspects of his life, at least going by what he says about his home/lifestyle.
    not sure if he sleeps on the ground though.

12. NoxiousGas

NoxiousGas Old Fart

but there is absolutely nothing idiotic about his question, and relative to it your response is kinda "over-the-top".

it is a valid question, why not just answer it?

13. The Walking Dickhead

Is there some special reason, maybe a misguided sense of entitlement that makes you think you have the right to insult me?

14. NoxiousGas

NoxiousGas Old Fart

as for the smart-assed, half sarcastic, tongue-in-cheek delivery of the OP, well, he is a walking dickhead after all, what did you expect?
    I'm NoxiousGas and still folks get all bent over how I say shit,...what do you expect? my name isn't ScentofaRose

15. The Walking Dickhead

I'm not necessarilly asking if anyone sleeps on the ground. I mean I sleep on the ground, but I am thinking of building a raised surface for my bedroom that's hard and use the same firm matress out of two old duvets that I'm been using for years.

It's more a question or not as to whether spring matresses, or other forms of modern bed technology are being used.

In a similar sense to the barefoot philosophy I consider modern beds unnatural to some degree and that it's healthier from a yogic point of view to sleep on a firm level surface.

People think I'm weird for this and it's caused a few issues with rooms I've rented in the past and the landlord has come in to find the bed leaning up against the wall and blankets all over the floor, and then he thinks I'm lying there shooting up heroin or something, I don't know people can get a bit uptight when faced with non conventional practices.

16. The Walking Dickhead

Well I fail to see what offence could be taken from my OP and I think GLENGLEN is just being a bit of a reactionary dick himself.

I've noticed folk like to focus on my name when they feel the need to insult me, but anyone who does that it's obviously being a little bit predictable and unoriginal, and perhaps puerile to a degree and so the insult is really on them. Nonetheless I would appreciate it if people who just stop fucking insulting me for no justifiable reason on here. I don't mind a friendly bit of banter and taking the piss, but sometimes there's a line that's crossed.

17. The Walking Dickhead

EDIT. Quoted post instead of editing...

18. NoxiousGas

NoxiousGas Old Fart

so it's perfectly fine and ok to discuss you not wearing underwear but your choice of footwear or the lack thereof is off limits???

you don't see how just irrationally lame that is?

19. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Banned

For Gods Sake Man Your 55 Years Old......Try And Act Your Age...... :)

Cheers Glen.

20. NoxiousGas

NoxiousGas Old Fart

No offense to you intended. I personally like your style of presentation and you do "flavor" your posts with a bit veiled sarcasm, but intelligent sarcasm.
    I picked my name knowing how I am....LOL

anyway, it's most likely this line here that stuck in Glen's gullet;
    As a non-barefooter and lover of shoes and boots and feet hygene

barefooters get rather nasty if you imply they are dirty or unhygienic.