22 replies to this topic

#21 NoxiousGas

NoxiousGas

Old Fart

• PipPipPip
  • 7,910 posts
  • LocationIn the bowels of all mankind

Posted February 25 2017 - 07:01 AM

Crimes were such items were used were few and far between even before they were restricted.

LOL your ignorance is showing again.

go educate yourself about the machine gun tax act and why they enacted it.

"Do the walls close in and suffocate ya,
you ain't got no friends and all the others they hate ya,
does the life you been leading gotta go?"

"get your shoes and socks on people,
it's right around the corner"

"the poodle bi-i-ites,
the poodle chews it"

#22 Maccabee

Maccabee

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 715 posts
  • LocationFlorida

Posted March 11 2017 - 10:26 PM

LOL...you not very bright.

Why you say it isn't about practicality of purpose; hunting, but rather because "you want it" and yet you cite making these weapon types and modifications available for hunting use?

I've said no such thing. I said that by repealing the NFA things like suppressors would be as accessible as a hunting rifle or pistol.

Not only do you contradict yourself but you obviously don't know a thing about guns or hunting.

You didn't read my post properly, and I do know a thing or two about guns.

A silencer is lame, impractical and dangerous for use on a hunting weapon.
It greatly reduces muzzle velocity and to be truly effective you should use rounds that don't exceed 800-900fps muzzle velocity therefore limiting range and stopping power so it is an asinine modification for hunting.

I like to see the evidence. I know that adding a suppressor would mess with the harmonics and its the reason you don't attach and detach willy nilly otherwise you'll ruin your zero.

An automatic weapon for hunting...LOL
any hunter that would ever consider using a full auto weapon is a moron. Have you ever fired a full auto weapon?

Again, I've never said that you can use an automatics for hunting. And no, I haven't fired a full auto but I'd like to one day.

I have, MAC 10 and an AR15, full auto is VERY fucking hard to control and in a hunting environment asinine, dangerous and horribly inaccurate
if you can't cleanly take down your quarry with one shot, you have no business hunting.

And I agree.

short barreled rifles and shotguns for hunting....LOL
talk about limited short range and poor accuracy.

not to mention that every one of those modifications were specifically designed for combat weaponry, not for hunting.
only a dumbass would think those features apply to hunting weapons.

for someone who goes on and on about gun rights and shit you really are completely ignorant of the actual topic.

That would be true if I actually said that.
Scripture, facts, stats, science, and logic is how I argue.

When seconds count, the police are just minutes away.

"If guns the cause of crimes then aren't matches the cause of arson?" Don Boys

"Why do you trust the government with automatic weapons but not honest citizens?" D. Boys

"If the death penalty is government sanctioned killing then isn't prison government sanction kidnapping?" D. Boys

#23 Maccabee

Maccabee

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 715 posts
  • LocationFlorida

Posted March 11 2017 - 10:27 PM

LOL your ignorance is showing again.

go educate yourself about the machine gun tax act and why they enacted it.

It was because of a few publicized incidences. They weren't plaguing the entire nation. Again, look at the stats before the tax.
Scripture, facts, stats, science, and logic is how I argue.

When seconds count, the police are just minutes away.

"If guns the cause of crimes then aren't matches the cause of arson?" Don Boys

"Why do you trust the government with automatic weapons but not honest citizens?" D. Boys

"If the death penalty is government sanctioned killing then isn't prison government sanction kidnapping?" D. Boys