Forget Building A Wall....bring The Wall Home.

Discussion in 'America Attacks!' started by Pete's Draggin', Jan 31, 2017.

1. Beutsecks

Beutsecks Large Rooster

Especially when you consider there are more Native Americans in the US today than when the Spanish first arrived. Genocide is an overused term these days, tossed about like so many Skittles. The only REAL examples of genocide that have been attempted on the planet were not the fault of the US. The most recent examples are in Africa. The US has a longer history of charitable support for other nations than it does for "destroying" any. US foreign aid still eclipses that from most other nations on the planet. American food technology feeds more people than that from any other nation and has for over 50 years.

And really, name a nation that wasn't founded by war or other conflict. Why does the US get all the gripes about this kind of thing? So many nations wouldn't even exist now if not for US protection or intervention. I wonder to what end all this shitting on the US is supposed to come? It just sounds like so much whining over poorly studied facts. It's particularly unnerving when people try to compress centuries of history into a couple of sentences, usually derisive.

Here's a "snappy" 1-liner you don't hear much about, The Europeans drove the murderous blood cults out of the Americas, fighting shoulder to shoulder with indigenous tribes.

2. The Walking Dickhead

The Walking Dickhead orbiter of helion

LOL thanks for that, you made me laugh.

3. Beutsecks

Beutsecks Large Rooster

Oh yuk yuk yuk, that be so funny. Spare me this kind of retort please, it derails discussion uselessly.

4. The Walking Dickhead

America is the saviour of the universe. All the bombs it drops on other countries is out the kind of it's heart.

Your exceptionally deluded mini-treatise of American global benevolance could take all day to rip apart, and i can't be bothered. I could sit here all day listing the attrocities America has commited and you'd still think the sun shines out of it's arse, so what's the point.

5. Cashtwenty2

Cashtwenty2 Members

Sounds like you're having trouble finding somewhere to go. I can't imagine why? Lol. I bet your sorry ass ends up in the US! Greatest country on earth!

1 person likes this.
  6. The Walking Dickhead

Because I have no money and an aging mother who needs my help.

I assume though, if I do end up in the US that not everyone is a complete dead head ****.

7. Beutsecks

Beutsecks Large Rooster

You're just spewing hate here, I have no time for that. Hating an entire nation is just plain weird. It's also odd the way you seem to be living in others' past and focusing only on the negatives t the fullest exclusion of everything positive that has resulted. You're just expressing hate and frustration and this really isn't the place for that. I suggest you seek therapy as it seems your depression is taking ownership of your soul.

I'd appreciate you getting a grip on this before addressing me again. I have no need of such poison.

8. The Walking Dickhead

Telling the turth is not the same thing as spewing hate.

And no I don't hate the whole of America, that's a ridiculous conclusion drawn up by your tiny brain.

The truth I speak about is in the past, and the present, and it will continue to exist in the future while dead heads like you keep supporting the thugs who perpetuate these attrocities.

1 person likes this.
  9. Cashtwenty2

Cashtwenty2 Members

Amen!!

10. Cashtwenty2

Cashtwenty2 Members

if you'd like I can sing you some nursery rhymes?

11. Beutsecks

Beutsecks Large Rooster

The ad hominem gets old pretty fast, try sticking to the thread to maintain some control over this. I'm just trying to temper your presentation, it reeks of hate. Advice from one Dick to another is all I'm trying to present. You jumped the shark by tossing petty insults my way. The forums aren't about this, send me a message if you need to "set me straight" or what have you.

12. The Walking Dickhead

You accused me of being a fascist, so I called you stupid. Tit for tat.

You also support the US's global military aggressiveness, which says a lot about your character too.

There is nothing incorrect about what I'm saying here. The insults are just bonus material.

13. Meliai

Meliai Banned

The US has a history of toppling governments and creating instability in the middle east as well as Africa

I dont understand the argument going on right now. Does anyone deny the US does this?

14. Meliai

Meliai Banned

Purposely infecting a population with a fatal disease is genocide

1 person likes this.
  15. Piney

Piney Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

i guess i could go on about British atrocities in Ireland, but to what end?

really we are supposed to be friends here, the grinding does not help.

16. The Walking Dickhead

Two wrong don't make a right?

I don't think anyone here is saying the US is the only perpetrator of human rights abuses and war crimes, but I'd say it's probably in the top 3 at least of the most evil totalitarian empires of all time. What makes the US's crimes all the more insidious is the holier than thou, sanctimonious preaching that goes along with it. The US government consisently attacks the policies of foreign nations, like the pot calling the kettle black so to speak.

My own tory scum government makes me want to vomit on pretty much the same level when they start spouting about rights and wrongs in the world, when they themselves are the perpetrators of such greed and inhumanity. They are all disgusting excuses for mammals.

1 person likes this.
  17. pensfan13

pensfan13 Senior Member

This comment made me realize something about our Indian conversation.
    Those were all British people that started the genocide. They weren't americans until after 1776

18. The Walking Dickhead

.. so essentially I'm really only criticising my own race. Kind of makes the accusations of spouting hateful bigotry a bit stupid then.

19. lode

lode Banned

So they're all hiding?

20. lode

lode Banned

You don't hear that snappy one liner much because it's inane bullshit, not even worthy of refuting.