Masturbating In The Shower

Discussion in 'Masturbation' started by TattooedJay, Jan 29, 2017.

1. joelucas69

joelucas69 Members

Yeah, just a standard shower head doesn't do that much for me, but one of the hand-held shower heads with the variable stream/pulsing does quite a bit more. With me, it depends on the force and rate of the pulses from the shower head. Also where the pulsing water hits. For this, I get the water temperature a bit hotter than I normally use for showering, and then start working it up and down my cock. The area between the base of my cock and my asshole is very sensitive, as is the asshole itself. I can cum pretty hard stroking my cock with my right hand and the pulsing water jets hitting around my anus.

2. mytime

mytime Members

Every morning. Self pleasuring in the shower. Love it. Do it standing or sitting. Water flowing over my body a really nice turn on for me. Showering only one of a few place to do it for me.

3. Lvlygrl

Lvlygrl Members

Oh yep, I have a hand held shower with 5 different settings and one of those settings is....wow...I get off so fast that I try for a second and third....which is so freakin awesome. I'm wondering how much fun I'm gonna have when I get myself some toys

1 person likes this.
  4. Grapplerxxx

Grapplerxxx Members

Wow very sexy

5. sarah73

sarah73 Members

When I saw this thread, I thought of this sign, supposedly from College dorms. :)

?[​IMG]?

6. ASSHOLELICKER

ASSHOLELICKER Banned

several times if i start thinking of pussies of my mom and sisters i get aroused. so while i take bath i masturbate in the bathroom thinking of fucking them.

7. KurtH

KurtH Members

I honestly cant remember the last time I showered and didn't jerk off while I was all lathered up.

Grand prix and JL0006 like this.
  8. Ladylays

Ladylays Members

who doesnt get off in the shower , I know that I do at times its the best 30 mins I get to myself.

9. JL0006

JL0006 Members

Same as Kurt. I masturbate, at least a little, pretty much every time I'm in the shower. I'm already naked, nice warm water and steam everywhere, and no mess to clean up if I take things all the way, so why not? I get heavily soaped up and set to work, left hand on the shaft and right on the balls (or with a finger or two up my ass). Or, we've also got a detachable nozzle, and using that on the underside of my glans is not too far from heaven. I don't cum every time, but every so often, you gotta finish off. And yeah, you've def got to be careful with the buckly knees during the good ones.

Grand prix, Franky29 and KurtH like this.
  10. bigredinmass

bigredinmass Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I do a little stroking and edging (but rarely cum) while I shower. Gets the blood and juices flowing.

Thinking about getting a wet pump for the shower as I've read 3 10 minute sessions a week can be good for the erectile tissues, along with Kegals.

bry75 likes this.
  11. Michael1985

Michael1985 Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I do it occasionally. :)

12. flasexwriter

flasexwriter Members

Shower jerk off is very convenient.

13. DouglassPyles49

DouglassPyles49 Members

In the shower I have found out that shave gel (women's) is fabulous. Years ago the girlfriend was out of town and I tried her Skintimate shave gel during masturbation and felt awesome. Actually I was so into it I was covered head to toe in the stuff and it got me really turned on and came so much. Used her entire can, which I replaced in the morning before she came back..I would not recommend men's shave gel as it burnt when I tried it. Hers did not

14. Gonzomonger

Gonzomonger Member

I stroke in the shower every morning. I only cum about 10% of the time though.

15. Porter1919

Porter1919 Members

I love to masturbate in the shower!
    I love to shave my cock in the shower then masturbate my clean cock to a earth shattering climax then a great orgasm! I love to cum!

16. Sagewynd

Sagewynd Real men wear bras

i have that same kind of dual setup except no clear glass, it's a bathtub with a white hotel shower curtain ($20 on Amazon), damn, now I need to get a clear plastic one!! agreed the dual shower is great to beat off with, using the handheld on strong pulse.

17. GillyGal

GillyGal Banned

When I’ve got time, hand held shower head directed at my clit while I’m waiting to rinse conditioner out of my hair is pretty great. Let’s just say I love hair washing day!

18. bananaman321

bananaman321 Members

Yes, I love wanking in the shower after soaping my cock liberally. Great feeling !

MrBater likes this.
  19. Modasflower

Modasflower Members

I do all the time. Love getting my balls all loose and soapy, occasionally give them a trim as well. I’m usually rock hard by then so just stroke away and shoot my load. No clean up, it’s great.

bananaman321 likes this.
  20. NorCal Guy

NorCal Guy Members

Why wouldn't you masturbate in shower? I do in shower on occasion.