Bottoming Out Inside A Vagina

Discussion in 'Genitalia' started by WayneCider, Jan 29, 2017.

1. Kerri

Kerri Members

Lol you’re free to take the comments however you like, My personal opinion is there’s nothing more eye roll inducing than guys talking about their penis size

2. WayneCider

WayneCider Member

Ok, now we're getting somewhere! So, it's ok for you to be asking about human anatomy we're curious about unless it so happens to sound like bragging? And, if it sounds like bragging I'm obviously looking for compliments and not looking for feedback to perhaps improve what I have or perhaps start dine discussion? And therefore, it's ok for you to discount my question? Gotcha and fuck you

3. Kerri

Kerri Members

I’d say that hits the nail right on the head. If you want your question answered don’t slide in dick size comments. Those bring out the eye roll

4. NotMyRealName

NotMyRealName Members

This sort of touches on the purpose I came here and posted my first post. I am a year into it with my current partner, and want to be with her, but our sex life is starting to be the elephant in the room for us. She is feeling very inadequate about our sexually mismatched areas.

I have in the past always found that being patient and going slow it would eventually work itself out. But in her case, and yes I think that she can be smaller vaginally anatomically than others. But how do we get past this?

5. WayneCider

WayneCider Member

You know, I'm indifferent about what you think, I just care that my discussion is being trolled by you which takes away from my question

First off, how can you discuss deep shots in the vagina without talking about penis length? And secondly, exactly where did I mention my penis size prior to your first snarky comment?

6. Kerri

Kerri Members

I got it from here

“Statistically speaking, the average vagina is already deep enough for a majority of penises .... And, by the feedback it looks like I'm in the minority”

7. WayneCider

WayneCider Member

I said, "exactly where did I mention my penis size prior to your first snarky comment?"

8. Candybuttons

Candybuttons Sweet Member

I get that guys would like that, and yes we stretch, but it hurts us if its pounded hard.

Klimax2gether and Altman like this.
  9. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

In the minority? Does that mean you actually have a less than 7" online penis?

10. Altman

Altman Bull

online penis? LOL

11. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Yeah, that's the exaggerated expression lol. Or ePenis. :p

12. WayneCider

WayneCider Member

No, that means not many people (male or female) like grinding the backstop

13. stillinthegroove

stillinthegroove Member

If you’re bottoming out, stop it hurts. If you are bigger, take it slow as I’ve found I seem to be able to take more in if he takes his time. And slow, smooth strokes don’t hurt. But if a guy is hitting my cervix and really going hard then it’s no fun at all. Don’t get me wrong, I love a guy to go hard sometimes, but just not if he’s also hitting my cervix.

Klimax2gether and WayneCider like this.
  14. WayneCider

WayneCider Member

There's a bit of a gap past the cervix before the back wall I just nudge back and forth in. I call it nudgefucking and it leaves the cervix safe from harm

15. Goander

Goander Members

I used to hit my wife's IUD as well. Not pleasurable for either of us. Glad she doesn't have one anymore.

16. Klimax2gether

Klimax2gether Members

The average vagina is 4 - 5 inches deep but it can stretched more than twice its length. I am not sure whether a longer penis make you to enjoy more. What length can you take in comfortably?

Last edited: Jul 1, 2018
  17. Klimax2gether

Klimax2gether Members

A woman's vagina is about 4 to 5 " inches deep but it can stretch up to more than twice. Think about the child birth the baby has to travel through the whole length. So a 10 -12" cock should be fully accommodated but it will reach the deep end namely the posterior fornix of the vagina.

18. Klimax2gether

Klimax2gether Members

I love your experience.

19. Miss Margaret

Miss Margaret Members

Wow, just thinking about that makes me hot.

The artist formerly known as Mistress Margaret

Wolf osix and LAsunshine like this.
  20. Tonynewyork6969

Tonynewyork6969 Members

My fwb is 51 and I have known her since she was 18. Im 61. We have been intimate with each other for about 10 years. During that time she has had few partners although prior she had countless. Anyway she loves a good pounding and can really take it and cums multiple times. I have taught her to squirt, fist and take anal, my cock and a vibrator in her pussy etc. So as she has gotten older she had discomfort because of her IUD which she had removed. She then had a hysterectomy so we no longer use condoms and now she is much better without discomfort.