Will Trump Supporters Listen To The Warnings?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Balbus, Jan 26, 2017.

1. Scratched

Scratched Members

the truth
    [SIZE=10pt]· [/SIZE][SIZE=9pt]Report[/SIZE]

[SIZE=9pt]#520 [/SIZE][SIZE=12pt]MeAgain[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=9pt]Dazed and Confused[/SIZE]​
    [SIZE=10pt]· [/SIZE][SIZE=9pt][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=10pt]· [/SIZE][SIZE=9pt]Super Moderator[/SIZE]​
    [SIZE=10pt]· [/SIZE][SIZE=9pt][/SIZE]​
    [SIZE=10pt]· [/SIZE][SIZE=9pt]8,897 posts[/SIZE]​
    [SIZE=10pt]· [/SIZE][SIZE=9pt]Location[/SIZE][SIZE=9pt]Dobbstown, Malaysia[/SIZE]​
    [SIZE=9pt]Posted[/SIZE] [SIZE=9pt]Yesterday, 03:43 PM[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]Scratched, on 21 Jun 2017 - 10:04 AM, said:[/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt][/SIZE]

[SIZE=9pt]lmao...my first question is, your sig says you live in Malaysia. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=9pt]So, why are you so steeped into American Politics? What is your interest in America? Why do you even care?[/SIZE]

[SIZE=9pt]Perhaps you can shed some light in the plight of Flight 370, which as you may choose (or not... depending on whether you decide it it factual enough). So where did it go?[/SIZE]

[SIZE=9pt]You are an excellent Democrat, in the way you shift conversations to something else to keep the agenda going (a good Obama trait, by the way) without answering the question presented to you with facts as they pertain to the question. This must be why they are always referred to as "ugly".[/SIZE]

[SIZE=9pt]Sure, you present facts. But they don't address the point. This is a familiar phenomenon in the United States Media over the last decade. Very good job![/SIZE]

[SIZE=9pt]But the question remains, and I must ask...what the fuck are you really thinking? I don't think you are, either! You just do a great job of deflecting subjects by grabbing other random straws.[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=10.5pt]Dobbstown, Malaysia is the fictional abode of J.R. "Bob" Dobbs, the fictional founder of the Church of the SubGenius, or maybe not.[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=10.5pt][/SIZE]​
    [SIZE=10.5pt]Flight 370 went down in the Indian Ocean, probably the northern part.[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=10.5pt]If you think I live in Malaysia, why would you think I'm a Democrat?[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]I have not shifted the conversation. You commented on:[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]Quote[/SIZE]

[SIZE=9pt]"immigrant killing machines" whom you are so willing to let overrun western civilization, give free things to, all funded by our American paychecks so their hardcore brethren can kill/rape/mutilate our spouses/children later. [/SIZE]
    [SIZE=10.5pt]And you said "proud Democrats" don't understand why you and others don't like immigration. And you asked what we're thinking.[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=10.5pt]I replied with the facts on immigration and terrorism, which I assumed you wouldn't like, so I called them ugly.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]I answered the question by presenting facts. That's how I view the "immigrant killing machines" you refer to and that's how I think about what you said. I pointed out that there aren't any "immigrant killing machines".[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=10.5pt]How is that shifting the conversation? Am I required to agree with you?[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=10.5pt]How didn't I address the point?[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]Now as to what I'm thinking, I'm thinking you are presenting an argument of false attribution.[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=10.5pt]You are presenting an idea that is not based in fact, it's irrelevant, unqualified, unidentified, and based on a biased or fabricated source or sources. [/SIZE]
    [SIZE=10.5pt]You a make a ridiculous statement about "immigrant killing machines" with no factual basis to back it up, then you go on to use hyperbole and an [/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]appeal to emotion[/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt] by insinuating that these immigrants will kill/rape/mutilate our spouses/children. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]I'm thinking you are fear mongering in the worst possible way and you are making racist statements, and I'm using the term racism as defined by the U.N.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]I'm thinking of George Washington:[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]Quote[/SIZE]

[SIZE=9pt]“The bosom of America is open to receive not only the Opulent and respected Stranger, but the oppressed and persecuted of all Nations and Religions; whom we shall welcome to a participation of all our rights and privileges…”[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=9pt]George Washington[/SIZE]

"Acclinis Falsis Animus Meliora Recusat"
    [SIZE=7.5pt](A mind that is charmed by false appearances refuses better things.)[/SIZE]​
    [SIZE=9pt]~ Horace[/SIZE]

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So I read this, and went a little further to see who this [SIZE=10.5pt]J.R. "Bob" Dobbs, the fictional founder of the Church of the SubGenius is. And I found this-[/SIZE]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Church_of_the_SubGenius I read a little about this crap, they are engaging in “culture jamming”. Read up on it a bit…then go to-
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_culture_jamming_organizations_and_people
    More on culture jamming. Now go to-
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Discordianism

1 person likes this.
  2. Balbus

Balbus Senior Member

Puff

Ok can you explain what you think is what six called the ‘Muslim problem’ is then what his plans and yours would do to ‘curb’ it.

3. Balbus

Balbus Senior Member

There seems to be a lot of the rabid right around but where are the moderate right?

Was the ‘moderate’ stance just a cover - do they actually like what the rabid right are saying?

Are they frightened if they speak out, in case the rabid right turn on them?

Or is it just that they don’t care?

None would reflect well on them.

4. soulcompromise

soulcompromise Member HipForums Supporter

I read this morning on http://MSN.com that the healthcare bill intends to reboot medicaid to the tune of $800 Billion over the course of the next decade. Though the bill would not cut anyone's coverage directly it would place a cap on federally funded healthcare and shift the burden to states to decide how to cover the remaining gap. Coverage gap is not cool. They are so against a single payer system... but that's what I think we need.

5. MeAgain

MeAgain Dazed & Confused Lifetime Supporter Super Moderator

So what?
    Why not start a thread on this "culture jamming" thing that has you so upset.

6. MeAgain

It seems to me that you don't consider immigrants to be on the same level as other humans.
    So some immigrants are involved in crimes, so what?
    My ancestors were Italian, some Italian immigrates were involved in crime. Should all Italian immigrates have been banned?
    Same with the Irish and German Catholics, not to mention the Chinese and the Jewish refugees from Hitler, all considered bad at the time.

Seems to me we have many outstanding descendants of all those groups in the U.S. today.

I remember when the Vietnamese boat people came to Indiantown Gap, a few miles from my home at the time.
    Some left the base and committed a few crimes....there was local outrage.....but there are many Vietnamese and Cambodians in the area now that are outstanding people. Both my wife and I worked with a number of them.

Again it seems to me you are just afraid of anyone different and unwilling to offer aid to the many in need because of the acts of a few.
    Not very American in my view.

2 people like this.
  7. 6-eyed shaman

6-eyed shaman Sock-eye salmon

Muslims are not Cambodians, Irish, Chinese, Italian etc.

Islam isn't a nationality. It's an ideology. An outdated one with very regressive beliefs. And with enough influence, could unravel 100 years worth of liberal progression of gay rights, women's rights, civil rights, criminal rights, and more. Constitutional law and Sharia law cannot exist hand in hand.

There are good muslims out there. I lived with a few for a while. But even their beliefs were similar to the muslims in my Norway video I posted.

It's apparent to me the reason people like you and Balbus defend Muslims is because you associate Muslims with brown people, and brown people as natural born victims. And that's fucked.

8. 6-eyed shaman

6-eyed shaman Sock-eye salmon

I answered this one already. Whereas you still haven't answered my question about Christian nations torturing or killing homosexuals and witches. So why should I give you the time of day in re-answering your questions and butter up my verbiage in a way that Balbus likes to hear?

9. Meliai

Meliai Banned

But again,from a purely constitutional standpoint - a blanket immigration ban cannot be placed on any one religion so I dont know what you guys are suggesting exactly or what you actually want to happen in regards to Muslim immigrants/refugees

Making a lot of assumptions there in your last paragraph, bud

10. Okiefreak

Okiefreak Senior Member

Has anybody said anything about funding BLM? Are you talking about government funding? As for "Muslim never used to be a threat?", if my memory serves me correctly, 9-11 happened under the G.W. Bush Administration, leading to two wars simultaneously against "Muslim". We now have a megalomaniac grifter as President. I don't think this will end well, and it's all the fault of people like you.

11. Scratched

Scratched Members

Go ahead, blame me. I don't give a shit. I've been blamed for worse bullshit by better folks, so go have a cold one and relax.
    A few of you are just shitpot-stirring fucks anyway. Must be incredibly bored. I know all this bullshit bores me to no end, don't want to hear it anymore. Go tell the bathroom wall how you feel, it will care a lot more.

2 people like this.
  12. Scratched

Scratched Members

If the Rabid Left wasn't so anal, perhaps you'd see more of a Moderate Right.

2 people like this.
  13. Scratched

Scratched Members

Feel totally free to do it yourself! You are the one perpetuating that very system here on this message board.

Don't spill your responsibilities and belief systems onto me, it's not my circus nor my monkeys.

You start this kind of crap here all the time, you're just not used to someone being fed up enough to call you out on your bullshit. But that always ends @ some point.

1 person likes this.
  14. Meliai

Meliai Banned

Lol @ some of the posts in this thread, fake god help us I hope our government starts putting more money into public schools and soon

And a big LOL for the guy who said we have the weakest military since WWII when we have the biggest military in the world

And then complained about the national debt

And didn't see the irony

Not sure what some people think pays for us to have the most bloated military in the world...

3 people like this.
  15. MeAgain

You have a point in that Islam is a religion, not a nationality. But so was Judaism, until recently. For example Judaism was not affiliated with any one nation at the time of the Nazi purge. Yet the Nazis considered them regressive and inferior.

I agree that Sharia law can't exist with the U.S. Constitution, neither can Papal rule or any other form of Christianity or religious law. So I don't know what your point is in that regard.
    If I were to see U.S. Muslims lobbying for Sharia law in the U.S., I would disagree with them same as I disagree with fundamental Christians who want state aide for their schools. I don't see any meaningful push for Sharia law in the U.S.

Why would you assume I associate Muslims with "brown" people"?
    [​IMG]

16. MeAgain

Hopefully you can pinpoint my bullshit and offer valid arguments to refute it.

Let me answer your immigrant status of the 9/11 attackers.
    First, what are immigrants?

Granted there are other definitions, but these are U.S. law.
    But regardless, let's look at the attackers in the next post.

1 person likes this.
  17. MeAgain

Hani Hasan Hanjour (26) — Nationality- Saudi Arabian
    Obtained student visa (F-1) in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia in Sept. 2000....his entry permit had expired at the time of the attack.
    An F1 visa is a non-immigration Visa.
    In illegal nonimmigrant status (visa overstay) at time of the attack.
    Khalid al-Mihdhar (or Almidhar)Saudi Arabian
    At one time held a Tourist Visa and a non-immigrate B1 Visa.
    Nawaf al-Hamzi (or Alhamzi)Saudi Arabian
    At one time held a Tourist Visa.
    Salem al-Hamzi (or Alhamzi)- Saudi Arabian
    Held a Tourist Visa.
    In legal nonimmigrant status at the time of the attack.
    Majed Moqed — Saudi Arabian
    Held a Tourist Visa.
    In legal non immigrant status at the time of the attack.
    Mohamed Atta — Egyptian
    Held a Tourist Visa.
    Satam al-Suqami — Saudi Arabian
    Expired non-immigrate B1 Visa at the time of the attack.
    Waleed al-Shehri (or Alshehri) — Saudi Arabian
    Wail (or Wael) al-Shehri (or Alshehri) — Saudi Arabian
    Held a Tourist Visa.
    Abdulaziz al-Omari (or Alomari) — Saudi Arabian
    Held a Tourist Visa.
    Marwan al-Shehhi (or Alshehhi) — United Arab Emirates
    Held a Tourist Visa.
    Fayez Ahmed Rashid Ahmed al-Qadi Banihammad (aka Fayez Ahmed) — United Arab Emirates
    Held a Tourist Visa.
    Ahmed al-Ghamdi (or Alghamdi) — Saudi Arabian
    Hamza Saleh al-Ghamdi (or Alghamdi) — Saudi Arabian
    Held a Tourist Visa.
    Mohand al-Shehri (or Alshehri) — Saudi Arabian
    Held a Tourist Visa.
    Ziad Samir Jarrah — Lebanese
    Held a Tourist Visa.
    Saeed al-Ghamdi (or Alghamdi) — Saudi Arabian
    Held a Tourist Visa.
    Ahmed Ibrahim A. al-Haznawi (or Alhaznawi)— Saudi Arabian
    Held a Tourist Visa.
    Ahmed Abdullah al-Nami (or Alnami)— Saudi Arabian
    Held a Tourist Visa.
    Khalid Sheikh Mohamed (Coordinator)— Saudi Arabian
    Held a Tourist Visa.
    Ramzi Bin-al-shibh — Yemeni
    Never entered the U.S.
    Zakariya Essabar — Moroccan
    Never entered the U.S.
    Ali Abdul Aziz Ali — Pakistani
    Never entered the U.S.

None of the individuals had immigrate status, all were on valid or expired Tourist or business visas, all were citizens of a foreign country.
    If you wish to call all tourists and businessmen entering the U.S. on nonimmigrant visas then you are right.

Otherwise you're wrong.

(Took me about an hour to compile that!)

18. MeAgain

You brought up my location thingy, If you had been around for awhile you would know that I change that from time to time, I claimed I lived in Nutopia for awhile. Look that one up.

19. Scratched

Scratched Members

I don't care where you're from. Go play your head games with someone else.

20. newo

newo Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Scratchy was right! There are radical M&M's!

[​IMG]