The Fuck Is Salvia? Sounds Bomb

Discussion in 'Salvia Divinorum' started by MADDENEDMAN, Jan 25, 2017.

1. MADDENEDMAN

MADDENEDMAN Members

I'd never even heard of this till i found this website and subsequent forum so my Q is what exactly is it?? Sounds mind blowing and i'd love the chance to take some, so also if anyone out there's got some (however the fuck you get your hands on it, aside from the interwebs of course) 'nd also wants friends just as bad as this little weirdo over here, hit me up. And any advice on safely buying all and any drugs online would be helpful, I've heard some serious horror stories of people ordering their shit online and receiving a package of FEDS or such show up instead if you will, and I'm not down to take that type of chance....... I'm so mudda confounded man

2. MADDENEDMAN

MADDENEDMAN Members

Also i'm in chicago for friend making reference

3. SpacemanSpiff

SpacemanSpiff Visitor

better look around locally then because you wont get shit from here

4. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

I haven't explored it in years but it is quite mind-blowing. Salvia Divinorum is a plant that grows in Mexico, under very specific conditions. The product that is often sold is an extracted version of it, which concentrates the psychoactive chemical (Salvinorin-A) of the plant.

It's a short trip, the peak usually lasting only a few minutes with residual effects carried out over about a half hour. It's very unique in it's effects, and can be extremely intense. Reports of other dimensions, contacts with entities and other bizarre psychedelic phenomena are not uncommon perceptions and usually little to none of the 'real world' is accessible. It also significantly impairs motor coordination, so It's best to be explored under conditions where you won't be likely to break something or injure yourself.

Many people do not find the experience particularly pleasant, so most people who try it, usually only do so maybe a few times. I think it has some tremendous appeal to the psychonaut who loves to explore their mind and there are some who use it more frequently at significantly lower doses than the extracts, with the actual plant leaves taken orally in meditation sessions.

If you want to push the limits of your mind, I wish you luck on your search, if you are looking for something with recreational value, I'd suggest that you probably look for something else.

5. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

It's not really a recreational drug like weed for example. If you are going to do you better respect it. The shamans in Mexico will tell you the same thing. Most bad stories I hear are people who don't take this advice. I did it a few times but not in a while. As far as legality it depends on where you are in the world. But if you were to order it it's not something that a drug dog could easily detect. I am sure a dog could be trained for that scent but it's such a new and uncommon drug it's unlikely right now. But for that risk I would look into getting some DMT. Similar drug in duration and effect but much better and forgiving in my opinion. Saliva has its place but it sounds like you are new to the world of psychedelics.

6. MADDENEDMAN

MADDENEDMAN Members

Do you mean like look online or around my neighbourhood Spaceman? i doubt the latter would work at all i don't know anyone around me, also if you do mean online got any websites you recommend and trust??
    And yes I'm completely new, i had a feeling it would be something super strong like that and so ill probably work up to it but the experience of feeling as if your on another plane of existence sounds far too riveting to pass up!

7. SpacemanSpiff

SpacemanSpiff Visitor

8. Martyn

Martyn Member

SD is a dissociative mainly. The molecule responsible for the "trip", Salvinorin A, binds to the kappa receptors, which means that it can cause psychosis. Not only that but it depletes dopamine which means you will have low mood. If you are male then be prepared to have your sex drive damaged: it depletes testosterone. My advice is to make sure you can handle SD and be aware that you could potentially end up with psychosis. You might get some hallucinations and stuff but apparently this is down to the fact that it can effect adrenaline and blood pressure.