Is My Boyfriend Bisexual/gay?

Discussion in 'Bisexual' started by belif, Jan 24, 2017.

1. belif

belif Members

I'm a female and my boyfriend is a male. I have been with my long distance boyfriend since September. We first met when he was back in his home country where I am living now. He studies overseas. We were together first for 3 weeks, a month or so in between that away from each other and then together for a few months. His parents have met my parents and I know most of his family. Regardless of how long we have been together, we're quite serious. When we first started dating, I remember him telling me about how when he was overseas, some gay guys were hitting on him. I noticed when he was back on holiday with his male friends who I met, he sitting opposite one and complimented him in a way that would be somewhat different to how usual male hetreosexual friends would compliment. He was gazing into his eyes and said something about his hair I think. The guy friend said to him "are you hitting on me?"

I am an open minded girlfriend and I would love to try all different kinds of sex with my boyfriend and I completely understand that just because one likes something in the bedroom, it is not a reflection of them or who they are as a person. However I noticed that he loves to squat on me, either masturbate that way or get me to jerk him off. He also quite likes the position of being in doggy, his ass up, his face down and forward then me either going behind and giving him head/hand. It simply could just be pleasurable, but I cannot help but find this gay. He also LOVES it when I touch his ass, spank it, kiss it or just simply squeeze it during sex. I completely realise that even if he was into anal, it is not gay, only if done with a man. Nevertheless, this of course does not happen all the time. As he loves to be quite dominant in missionary, me on top, doggy etc. As mentioned in the comments, he can be incredibly assertive. Sometimes he would push my head down when giving him oral which he would do at the start of our relationship which I wasn't a fan of, he stopped doing this and respected me. We would love to be rough during penetration too. He loves to be in missionary, stare me in the eyes and has even put hands around my throat when I asked (this is not often though as I don't want it all the time)

I never see him looking at males bodies or does he ever comment on male appearances. The only time I have heard him refer to a male as being good looking, is his friend who does acting. To me, this doesn't mean anything. I have female friends who I find good looking but it does not mean I am bisexual or lesbian.

I asked him one night if he is bisexual and he didn't act defensive, he was quite calm and said no. If someone says no, I will have to accept that. At the end of the day, we are close that I believe he would tell me. I'm included in all his future plans, he wants children, he wants to get married, all those lovely things so I do think that if he were bisexual/gay he may be hesitant to speak of this. Nevertheless I do occasionally have queries.

2. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Banned

He's Gay.......End Of Discussion....... :sleeping:

Cheers Glen.

3. belif

belif Members

What makes you say that?

4. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Banned

I Can Feel It In My Water...... :D

Cheers Glen.