You Just Can't Harass People On A Plane, Even Over Trump!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Beutsecks, Jan 23, 2017.

1. Beutsecks

Beutsecks Large Rooster

So I'm cruising around YooHooTube when I happened across this little gem. It reminds me of the guy who harassed Trump's daughter, in front of her children, while holding a baby (probably the only reason nobody jumped on him). Regardless of politics, religion or race, nobody has a "right" to harass someone on a plane. Like ships they become somewhat sovereign and a captain is not obligated to keep a troublemaker on board. I saw the Navy deal with them a tad more harshly, but ultimately they were put ashore if they couldn't stop creating problems among the crew. One asshole who was put ashore in Alameda was the ship's worst loan shark. When he walked off the ship I heard cheering. Ah the good old days.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9pCjO3Bha-U

2. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

dude the video doesn't show the conclusion.....did she actually get thrown off?

she deserved it....you cant do that shit anywhere never mind a plane....if someone is trapped and cant leave the area it is actually a harraement charge here in Canada...no punch need be thrown

3. Beutsecks

Beutsecks Large Rooster

Yea, there's another 1 minute video of her being told to get out by 2 cops and her husband getting up and doing as he is told after giving them a serving of lip. I'll never understand anyone who thinks they can "win" with the cops. Do as you're told so the damage can be minimized folks, cops LOVE beating you into submission.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fb-hAxlGNZU

Sorry it's Milo's page, oh well.

4. pensfan13

pensfan13 Senior Member

I love the clapping at the end.
    From the first video I didn't see anything too bad but the fact that she was a condescending bitch made me not feel sorry for her.

5. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

complaining about climate change from an airplane is lame too....you should do that from your electric car or bicycle....its a little like telling kids not to take drugs while holding a doobie :)

6. Pressed_Rat

Pressed_Rat Do you even lift, bruh?

Just another deranged, deluded, self-important liberal. "He's in my space." Typical entitlement mentality.

"Somebody doesn't share my beliefs, so I am going to cry about it and make a scene. Who cares if I hold up a plane full of people, the world revolves around ME!!"

The husband looks like a stereotypical twit, too.

7. r0llinstoned

r0llinstoned Gute Nacht, süßer Prinz

These anti trumpers are A LOT worse then trump supporters.

8. Piaf

Piaf Senior Member

What, lovely people like these???

[​IMG]

9. r0llinstoned

r0llinstoned Gute Nacht, süßer Prinz

Something like that, yea

10. Piaf

Piaf Senior Member

Protester sets Trump Supporter's hair on fire
    How sick and violent do you have to be....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nnERQIhsCFc

11. solar.lover

solar.lover Members

i agree, we need to leave other people alone and stop thinking the moral highground entitles us to be pains in the bum

1 person likes this.