Married Women Having Sex At Work

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by Cashtwenty2, Jan 21, 2017.

1. Treesa

Treesa Members

I had sex at work once with my manager. He knew very well I'm married and have kids but showed extreme interest in me. I knew he was only interested in sex and nothing more and after months of flirting we wound up working on a project after hours. He wasted no time in coming on to me and I never stopped him. Well I ended up being bent over a chair in his office and he really did screw me hard. I moaned and had two orgasms before I felt him cum in me. The crappy part was when he pulled out. He made me feel terrible asking me if I had natural births and if my vagina always smells. It was after a 14 hour shift I obviously wasn't clean. I had given birth 3 times naturally. Well I resigned not long after because he told plenty of staff he screwed me

2. ahsorandy

ahsorandy Members

He was definitely NOT a gentleman! A gentleman never tells!

3. alexsandro

alexsandro Members

i had sex at work once, i was worried about it a lot honestly...:anguished:

4. Yes I did, but it was too much of a hassle. There were too many people sticking their noses in our relationship. She had an overprotective mother and psycho brother, so I couldn't fuck her at her place and was not allowed to take her to mine or to spend time with her on weekends without someone being with us. So I usually saw her at work. But when we got time alone it was usually spent looking over our shoulders because the bosses didn't approve and her friends would often interfere. In two months I think I had 5 occasions where I was alone with her. In EVERY instance we were interrupted by something [like a rushed schedule].

One night we snuck away from a work party to have sex in the park. This was the moment that I had been waiting for. We had sex, but I wanted to bask in the moment and spend time with her by myself, but her fucking stupid **** friend kept ringing her. Her friend knew we wanted time alone, but that didn't stop her. I guess it was because her friend wanted a threesome with us and I turned her down.

5. undefeated41

undefeated41 Members

Wow. Is that really u in the avatar ?

6. Anyfun

Anyfun Banned

My wife had fucked a few of her coworkers at work

Pussytimes, RBecca and Ringstretch like this.
  7. Longstone

Longstone Members

I used to share an office with a very hot, petite blonde. We became good friends. She didn’t have a great home life. After time she started to make subtle hints that she had feelings for me. One evening after working late she kissed me. It was electric. That escalated over the coming days and then after a work party we shared a room and had great, intense sex. She wasn’t particularly skilled but her passion for the moment made it fantastic. We then took every opportunity we could. We narrowly avoided being caught by the cleaners a few times. It was a very hot couple of years

Pussytimes likes this.
  8. NorCalMan

NorCalMan Guest

As a young man entering the business world, I had many female coworkers. I was amazed (and flattered) at how many would flirt with me. Some were very aggressive and would not take no for an answer. I had sex with at least seven gals - they were all married and just wanted to have ' a fling'.

Pussytimes and grower88 like this.
  9. olderndirt

olderndirt Senior Member

My wife didn't have sex at work, but she did have sex with sales reps and a doctor who called on the medical office where she worked.

Pussytimes likes this.
  10. grower88

grower88 Members

it was something i always avoided until it happened then i couldn't believe how many were more than willing

11. Daretobare

Daretobare Member

My wife worked in the medical field and the last ten years before she retired traveled alot for meetings throughout the country. Sometimes I went along. I came to know a few of her colleagues in the field that were at these meetings and realized the ones that were open sexually. I noticed too men and women both who showed interest in my wife. I encouraged her to enjoy the offerings weather I was with her or not so as not sit lonely in motel rooms alone. But she never bitvor took interest.

grower88 likes this.
  12. 6Sailor9

6Sailor9 Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

So sorry!

13. 6Sailor9

6Sailor9 Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

:-(

14. Pussytimes

Pussytimes Members

I had sex in office with 4 different women but most memorable was with widow women. She started flirting with me show intrest in me a lot. One day she ask me i don't like her as woman from there things start we fuck a lot in office. Even she started to come to home after hrs and we had sex in storage room too.it last for over 3 yr of sexual relationship ever month we fuck over 40 times. I introduced her to sextoys for cool her brain she thank me lot for it.

6Sailor9 likes this.
  15. LazyontheLake

LazyontheLake Newbie

I worked with an attractive woman, Belinda, who dressed hippie-ish, but there was always a hint of BDSM in her outfits. A leather collar, or leather strapped sandals that went over her knees, studded leather bracelets. One day I made an off hand comment about her outfit, "everyone talks about the leather, but no one does anything about it". I had no idea at the time, but that set her off. A few weeks later we had weekend duty together (she set the schedules), this meant we had to be in the office most of the day, this was a 24/7/365 operation.

I remember that day she wore a sexy but casual outfit, we had to get to work for the first couple of hours, but after that it was mostly just answering an occasional call. Belinda came and sat in my office, I had a comfortable sofa, but she sat in the chair next to my desk. She asked me if I'd mind if she asked me a personal question, I said 'ask me anything you want'. She hesitated, then asked if I was into domination, I was a little surprised, but I could easily see she was very aroused, her face was flushed, her nipples were obvious, I could almost smell the sexual charge. I had to think about this for a second, we were both married, my wife was a submissive, so I did have some experience in this area. We had even discussed involving others.

After a long pause I told her to stand up, she said "I shaved my pussy and I didn't wear panties for you sir". I'll never forget that, I told her to show me, she lifted her hem and she was bare, her clit was obviously aroused and wet. I took her over to the sofa and told her to lean over and hold onto the arm, then I lifted her dress again over her ass, told her to spread her legs, I spanked her ass hard the first swat, she jumped a bit in surprise and said 'thank you sir". I finger her pussy and spanked her, she came hard and went to her knees. I sat on the sofa, she crawled over and opened my pants, she gave me oral that was fantastic.

After our heads cleared a bit, we sat down and talked about what just happened. We both had good jobs and if this got out we'd both lose, but Belinda said that she understood, but she was powerless not to submit to me if I ordered her to do something sexual. She told me that her husband had no interest in her kink and if she didn't get to submit to it drove her crazy. WE did have a few repeats over the years, never PIV sex, and one time when my wife was being submissive, I told her that I had another sex toy. This turned her on tremendously and she wanted me to see if she would join us, but Belinda didn't want to do that, I already knew.

That was the only work related sex I had in my entire career, it was fun, didn't blow up any marriages or careers, as far as I know Belinda is still with her husband, I don't know if she gets what she needs from anyone else.

6Sailor9 likes this.