Virginity Secretly Going To Be Broken By A Man

Discussion in 'Lesbian, Gay, Bi, Trans, etc.' started by marionervousthompson, Jan 20, 2017.

1. marionervousthompson

marionervousthompson Members

My name is Mario... 18 years old..and this is my secret life story that nobody knows about nor will ever know about......

Its that I'm secretly Gay and if any body finds out then ill lose everything....maybe...
    I'm am very smart and intelligent..and I am my teachers' most favorite as much as one of my church's favourite teens! I am respected by my gangster-looking friends, normal friends and my adult friends and if they find out that I'm gay what would happen?

Recently ive joined a political youth club.....on my first meeting I knew no body at the meeting.........then there was a young man sitting at the front talking to his friends and I was at the back of the room looking awkward because as ive said before I knew no one..i was a bit anti social. ....when he saw me he kept staring at me with his eyes and I couldn't look away when we had eye contact ...that eye contact gave me a strange feeling..we both had a connection...it was a matter of time until he finally got up and greeted me and shook my hand introducing himself...I just shook his hand and nodded my head..saying nothing while we made eye contact for about 3 .seconds....the connection peaked and somehow I get the feeling that he feels it too..then he went back to where he was..talking to his friends...so the meeting went by and was over..and that was it ..the day went by....The next day I went on facebook..seeing that he sent me a friend request...wtf...how did he even find me!..anyway..i accepted his friend request happily because he was a good person and still is......the next meeting we went he sat beside me...no matter where in the room I was...with his strange eyes looking at me...you guys know that sex look...trying to look hot with your eyes??..yeah...but for him its just automatic to look that way ..its his original look.....how are you?.........he said....I'm..fine.."damn!" I said in my mind..the feeling's so strange with a close up eye contact!.............................
    then he kinda withdrew himself from his friends and became attached to me meeting after meeting...we were suddenly..more than friends somehow..because of that connection from eye contact. I went to the the third meeting with my aunt and cousin... he became more close I was shocked they knew him and he used the relation to get even more close to me.....while he conversed with my aunt and cousin i saw him staring at me through the side of my eye....but I didn't pay that any mind..i was listening to what the speaker was saying...after awhile we left before the meeting was over......then in the night he messaged me on facebook..."I'm so angry at you ..you left without saying anything"...."im sorry sir"....I said..why would he be angry at me for not saying anything is he my father??...why is he so bossy...im sure he wouldn't be angry with anybody else if they did the same thing
    So that's clue number one

...hes 25 years old by the way........so I apologized...so we got back on the right foot again...and I had a difficult homework so he helped me willingly online as if he must be my friend.. its because it was political-based and he was fond of politics...

The 9th Meeting
    Everyone met in a primary school for the 9th meeting. It was going to be a movie night.....so they brushed the place down and wiped off the chairs to prepare...then ....omg!.......he came up to me...."Mario can you hold these phones for me please " ...he had two phones.....he looked me in the eyes with such a sweet smile...oh no...cant look away...eye contact..Connection!....oh I was trapped in his eyes again..ugh!...this is so overwhelming..."ok" I said....I held his phones....why would he choose me to hold the phones out of everybody...and I'm the newest person in his life?
    so that's clue number two!

Now watch this!

on the 10th occasion..i mustve said something bad that caused people to react negatively against me online. So I said to him…”I said one simple thing and he (another person) has to act like a gorilla..lol”
    and he asked me if he could ask me a confidential question.
    “please don’t, react in any way” he said.
    “ok as long as you say its gonna be okay”…I said
    “Ok..so here goes” he said
    “Are you Bi?”
    “do you think so” I replied.
    “yes, and I like you” he said.
    I was being torn inside and I did react negatively tbh. Because males loving males in my country is not accepted. But I am gay secretly and he is bi sexual secretly…I just didn’t want him feeding my somewhat feelings for him because I was in church and those things shouldn’t happen..i didn’t want to fall for him completely because I know that good is good to me and I would never have sex with a man to sin against him..and break the true intention of nature…he said im afraid to explore when I told him that….and he was very persuasive..so I said okay….when he gets back from America we gonna have sex…..in april 2017..im a virgin…so its gonna break….
    Imagine …my mother is a church leader…an im gonna do this secretly
    Im most respected in my community, school and online by everyone…and im going to do this secretly
    Im also a christian…my nick name is pastor in church….and im going to do this secretly..and im gonna get my dick sucked by a 25 year old.
    So I finally confessed about how I felt about him..i asked him if he felt a strange connection on looking at me in the eyes too ..he said “yes, I do get the feeling but I just play it cool”..im not gonna lie ..hes cute as fuck and im as cute as him too…I read up on it about a strange connection to somebody…..and everything ive read a bout it says one common thing…it’s a soul connection….it wasn’t chemistry or sexual..infact its much…deeper than that as it goes to the soul. To him its sexual because he likes me and when im in serious situations he offered to come to my house and give me a big hug. But it doesn’t happen as yet….I told him that I like him too….. he wants to have sex with me (April 2017)
    What should I do? Any suggestions?

1 person likes this.
  2. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

livejournal.com