Heil Trump

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Mellow Yellow, Jan 20, 2017.

1. WOLF ANGEL

WOLF ANGEL Senior Member - A Fool on the Hill Lifetime Supporter

This much is True

2. Wu Li Heron

Wu Li Heron Members

Maybe sooner than that, Trump may become the first president retroactively impeached.

3. pensfan13

pensfan13 Senior Member

I don't know if that's possible but either way. Impeachment would take a while. That shit doesn't happen overnight.

4. Wu Li Heron

Wu Li Heron Members

These days, the plots just get thicker and thicker and faster and faster and you never know if anybody is actually in charge around here with the only certainty left in this world being that the crap has to inevitably hit the fan.

5. pensfan13

pensfan13 Senior Member

thats from an eve 6 song isnt it

6. Wu Li Heron

Wu Li Heron Members

Never heard of them. I just made it up like everything I write, but its the kind of thing people who smoke pot with me tend to say. Its what I call "quantum mechanics in action" or Murphy's Law. A paradoxical version of Occam's Razor applies where every answer is wrong, therefore, the simplest answer is all that much more attractive making it all that more often either extremely productive or counterproductive. Some day, science may prove that Murphy really was an optimist and even nonlinear temporal dynamics are against us because instant karma is always gonna getcha!

7. pensfan13

pensfan13 Senior Member

thats from a tenacious D song isnt it?

8. Wu Li Heron

Wu Li Heron Members

Never heard of them either. I'm literally a brain damaged mentally deranged hippie dippy and sort of autistic. I sing and play guitar and can sing like nobody's business, but I only sing a limited number of songs which are all part of my own philosophy. I almost never watch TV if I can help it and don't bother listening to the radio or whatever because it messes with my Chi or something. Every few years I bing on watching the latest sci fi or something and right now I listen to Norah Jones, but that's it. My own voice is similar to a Broadway blues walk-in-the-park style and linguist I know once asked my advice and I told them to learn how to sing. Its the best way to learn how to own your own words.

9. pensfan13

pensfan13 Senior Member

well tenacious d wouldnt be on any radio or tv but obviously i was joking

10. Wu Li Heron

Wu Li Heron Members

Its my fault, like I said, I'm a brain damaged mentally deranged hippie dippy and don't understand a lot of things.