Entertaining Quotes For Chiropractic Fans

Discussion in 'Health and Fitness' started by KITTvsKARR, Jan 20, 2017.

1. KITTvsKARR

KITTvsKARR Members

If you're like me, you probably think chiropractic is the greatest thing since sliced bread! Back pain relief with no harmful drugs! I've been seeing my chiro every month for 2 years now, and I truly feel like new person compared to how I felt prior to starting adjustments.

If you're a chiro fan like I am, you will probably find some value (or at least entertainment) in these chiropractic quotes, from famous people like Mel Gibson, Voltaire, and Peter Fonda...

1. “The spine is the lifeline. A lot of people should go to a chiropractor but they don’t know it.” -Jack LaLanne

2. “The highest ideal of cure is the speedy, gentle, and enduring restoration of health by the most trustworthy and least harmful way.” -Samuel Hahnemann

3. “Regular chiropractic adjustments go hand-in-hand with good health.” -Peter Fonda

4. “The doctor of the future will give no medicine but will interest the patient in the care of the human frame, in diet, and in the cause and prevention of disease.” -Thomas Edison

5. "Life is but the expression of spirit through matter. To make life manifest requires the union of spirit and body." -D.D. Palmer

6. “Chiropractic embraces the science of life, the knowledge of how organisms act in health and disease, and also the art of adjusting the neuroskeleton.” -D.D. Palmer

7. “I rely on regular chiropractic care to keep in shape for my strenuous type of acting and singing.” -Liza Minelli

8. “Let your food be your medicine and your medicine your food.” -Hippocrates

9. “The nervous system holds the key to the body’s incredible potential to heal itself.” -Sir Jay Holder, M.D.

10. "I feel it my bounden duty to not only replace displaced bones, but also teach others, so that the physical and spiritual may enjoy health, happiness and the full fruition of our earthly lives." -D.D. Palmer

11. “I didn’t know how much I could improve until I started seeing a chiropractor. Since I’ve been in chiropractic, I’ve improved by leaps and bounds, both mentally and physically.” -Gerald Wilkins (former NBA player)

12. “The greatest discovery of any generation is that human beings can alter their lives by altering the attitudes of their minds.” -Albert Schweitzer

13. “Bodybuilders and fitness people have been using, very extensively, chiropractors in order to stay healthy and fit. Whenever I had a little problem with my body, I always ran to one of my dear friends, he was always right there with the adjustments. This is how I found out the best way of going, is to use chiropractors, not only after injuries, but also before injury.” -Arnold Schwarzenegger

14. “Two and three years after patients with back pain were treated by chiropractors, they experienced far less pain than those who were treated by medical doctors.” -British Medical Journal

15. “Medicine is a collection of uncertain prescriptions, the results of which taken collectively, are more fatal than useful to mankind. Water, air and cleanliness are the chief articles in my pharmacopeia.” -Napoleon Bonaparte

16. “I got a chiropractor to come along to the [Patriot] shoot, because they can actually stick you back together within 15 minutes. He spent a week and worked on the entire crew. All the stunt guys were like, ‘Oh, fix my disc.’ The guy’s amazing. “ -Mel Gibson

17. “Chiropractic makes me feel a few inches taller each time I come out.” -Christie Brinkley

18. “I probably wouldn’t even be here now if it weren’t for chiropractic.” -Merle Haggard

19. “The art of medicine consists of amusing the patient while Nature cures the disease.” -Voltaire

20. “The person who takes medicine must recover twice, once from the disease and once from the medicine.” -William Osler, MD

2. pensfan13

pensfan13 Senior Member

Think you mean entertainers quotes about chiropractors

3. KITTvsKARR

KITTvsKARR Members

lol Christie Brinkley isn't mean! Or is she...

4. Piaf

Piaf Senior Member

No Alan Harper?

Tags: