Chlamydia Vaginalis

Discussion in 'Sexual Health' started by alison95, Jan 19, 2017.

1. alison95

alison95 Members

[SIZE=12pt]Around 6 months ago, I had unprotected sex with my first partner. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]I felt symptoms such as yellowish green discharge, sour smell, pain during urination, and spotting before period 3 weeks later and went for a test 5 months ago.

I was diagnosed with Chlamydia from a cervix swab and a pee sample and was given two doses of Fluconazole, which my partner and I both took. We then separated and I practiced abstinence since. [/SIZE]

After 1 month, I went back for a re-diagnosis and was told that I am still testing positive for chlamydia. (I asked my ex if he still had it and apparently his re-diagnosis came back negative).

I was then put on one month of CERVUGID Ovules, again Fluconazole and vaginal douche with Tantum Rosa, all recommended by my Gyn. This time I used 3 boxes of Cervugid (one ovule per night) and 2 tablets Fluconazole.
    [SIZE=12pt]I waited for around 3 weeks before going back for a re-diagnosis and the results came back negative for Chlamydia and all the symptoms gone.[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=12pt]To avoid any sexual transmited diseases my advice is to use the condom each time[/SIZE]

1 person likes this.
  2. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Banned

What A Tastefull Subject For Your First Post On "Hip Forums"........[​IMG]

Cheers Glen.

3. John1234567

John1234567 Members

Condoms suck but i have had the clap before and almost again because the antibiotic is not guarenteed. Had to take that stuff again to fully cleanse but have been with the same oerson ever since do no chance of painful pee

4. morrow

morrow Visitor

Condoms save lives! But remember! Oral sex should also use a condom!

Don't know?Don't trust!