Guy Makes Girlfriend Who Lives In Another Country Pregnant

Discussion in 'Sexual Health' started by nicholaswillick768, Jan 16, 2017.

1. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

not specifically because of bulgaria. i would be equally skeptical if she was from florida.

2. Piaf

Piaf Senior Member

It's his fault probably, with including his salary in his first post.

3. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

i suppose his ability to pay for a child does have some relevance to the question he asked. it just seems weird as basically part of his introduction.

4. drumminmama

drumminmama Super Moderator Super Moderator

Then get a vasectomy. Simple.

5. Arlene Foxy

Arlene Foxy Members

If you're using a condom there shouldn't be an issue because you're cumming in the condom. If she's allergic to the rubber in her then you need to try withdrawal. If she isn't on birth control she can always take the morning after pill if you cum in her. Precautions are readily available. I'm a woman who has sex frequently. I don't have a ligation done and often have unprotected sex because rubber irritates my vagina. But I take pregnancy precautions because men are quick to enjoy me but if I fall pregnant they'll be to scared to man up and be a father and husband. So if you looking for a good screw be a gentleman and make sure you satisfy her but ensure she's protected. Don't make excuses.