I Really Like Giving My Girlfriend Orgasms... More Than I Like To Have Them Myself.9

Discussion in 'The Orgasmic Experience' started by Robb, Jan 15, 2017.

1. Robb

Robb Members

I love sex, and I definitely love finishing, but if there's one single think I like the most, it's finishing my girlfriend off. A big part of it is feeling a sense of accomplishment, but again, that's just a part of it. The other part is something I'm not really sure of. It's the thrill of watching her build up and explode at the end, only to want the same thing again like 20 minutes later. It's almost as if I'm building up to orgasm at the same time as her. What we do is she lays on her back and I lay on my stomach with my face really close up to her crotch and start doing different things with my fingers, tongue, and a vibrator to see what works best. The vibrator we've always had is pretty lame compared to other vibes out there. it's like six inches long, and I wanna say it's 2.5-3 inches in circumference. It's really basic, but it does its job. It was $7.99 at Spencer's Gifts lol. I bought it when I was 16. (I'm 18 now)

However, I recently went on Amazon, and bought one of those wand vibrators. It's bright pink, and has a really nice soft-touch rubber coating to it. Most importantly, it's way stronger and has 25 different functions. It's actually really nice to use on my neck. That's how strong this thing really is. I just can't wait to use it on my girlfriend. I don't know, I guess my question is if I'm normal since I like doing stuff to her a little more than having sex or getting BJs, and what-not from her. Again, I totally dig receiving that stuff, but I like doing stuff to her more.

2 people like this.
  2. Jo King

Jo King wannabe

I would be more worried about being replaced by the super cool toys you're getting

3. John1234567

John1234567 Members

We all get replaced. If you even get a turn then you are a keeper.

4. watchedwife

watchedwife Member

It so hot to watch my wife having numerous orgasms, it gives me more sexual pleasure then me having my own orgasm.I love looking at her face when she having an orgasm, and seeing how wet her pussy gets, and watching her small tits with big nipples get hard..

5. olderndirt

olderndirt Senior Member

The first time I helped my girlfriend (future wife) orgasm, it scared me! Then I realized I was having an orgasm just from watching her. Over the years, I have noticed that my orgasms are much more intense and enjoyable after helping her have a really good orgasm.

1 person likes this.
  6. cincy

cincy Members

We play "orgasm tease and denial", it's all about more orgasms for her and less for me. She keeps me horny and submissive all the time, and all I think about is pleasing her. Life is good.

osteban likes this.