Where To Cum As A 27 Year Old Straight Virgin Male In Love

Discussion in 'Sexual Health' started by nicholaswillick768, Jan 14, 2017.

1. pensfan13

pensfan13 Senior Member

Have paper towels nearby if you want to lay down with her afterwards.
    Otherwise just take it off next to the garbage can if you aren't gonna cuddle.

2. Ged

Ged Tits and Thigh Man.

Oh no he has to cuddle afterwards.That's really important.Especially first time.

3. nicholaswillick768

nicholaswillick768 Members

It will be in her countryside home far away in nature with no one else in the house, probably during evening after a day of being together somewhere else.
    So yes, a meal.
    Not during her period.

4. nicholaswillick768

Ideally, I want to cum inside the condom while my dick is inside of her, because that's just the most romantic and intimate way I imagine it could be possible (and such ways is what I want for my first time with her).
    But I'm afraid of her getting pregnant (no matter how much protection we use). It's just a phobia--I'd even say--of mine, and pulling out seems like the safest way to prevent pregnancy but at the cost of romance and intimacy.

5. nicholaswillick768

I'm not confused what to do with the condom (whether it be that I cum inside it or not), so much as confused with the manner in which to cum.

6. nicholaswillick768

I definitely plan to cuddle. I'm actually a really weird guy in that I love cuddling in general and love foreplay as well.
    Plus, as I think it's become apparent, I'm big on making this first time as special as possible. We ARE in love and such things as cuddling simply are impossible NOT to be.

1 person likes this.
  7. nicholaswillick768

Do you guys think that some kind of middeground between cumming inside the condom while inside her in missionary style, and pulling out of her and pulling the condom off and cumming is possible?
    Like some kind of blend of the two scenarios.

8. John1234567

John1234567 Members

It will be too complicated the first time. Figuring out how to move and enjoying each ither will be overwhelming enough. A lot of things will be racing through your head. Most girls want you to cum in her during the orgasm ideally during her orgasm as a special moment. Cumming on her is a naughty fetish not welcome by some and takes away from the moment.

9. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

what a freak!

10. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

ok fine...you got me...I have never made it that far either :)

:)
    the condom?....why cant he just fling it onto the nearest wall when she isn't paying attention?

once it starts op there isn't a lot of time to aim or change direction etc...the aim and direction should be a natural AND MUTUAL thing

good luck

11. pensfan13

pensfan13 Senior Member

Well he can do whatever he wants. If I didn't want someone pregnant I wouldn't leave cum on my dick then cuddle up next to them though.

12. nicholaswillick768

Yes, exactly. I totally agree, and that's my point. I'd love to orgasm inside of her and not break the moment, but that's an ideal and I have to prepare myself for any consequences that come along with the staying in decision, and i don't know if the risk is worth the moment.

And I'm aware that cumming "on" a girl is a naughty fetish, but I'm not talking like on her face, tits, or even ass. I'm thinking while in missionary, pull out, stay above her and pull condom off letting it go on her stomach so that our bodies are still close and I can kiss her through it or something.

People say I worry too much, but I rather be worried than get a girl pregnant when I'm not ready to get her pregnant. I also hear "if you arent prepared to deal with the possibility of getting a girl pregnant, you shouldn't have sex" but what kind of mentality is that really? People are having sex 24/7 for reasons that aren't reproduction.

13. nicholaswillick768

What do you guys think about this:
    While in missionary, pull out, stay above her and pull condom off letting the cum go on her stomach so that our bodies are still close and I can kiss her through the orgasm?

14. John1234567

John1234567 Members

Then it drips into her vagina and you become a parent. Congradulations

15. nicholaswillick768

Drips into her vagina...from her stomach...despite cleaning it shortly after

16. John1234567

John1234567 Members

Thats nit going to happen because you are wanting to be all lovey dovey and kiss her...,. Condoms until you figure out the romantic stuff then the kinky stuff comes later

17. nicholaswillick768

But I'm not trying to be kinky by pulling out. I'm just trying to not get her pregnant, and I see cumming inside a condom while inside her pussy has a risk of that happening