Coping With Development Of Psychic Abilities...

Discussion in 'Psychic' started by Dave_the_stoner, Jan 13, 2017.

1. Dave_the_stoner

Dave_the_stoner Member

I found an interesting discovery. Since a brief and horrible situation over a year ago where I died I started developing telepathic/empathic abilities. The development has been traumatic and leaves me in a life of isolation and constant danger.
    Of all things, trans fat seems to have a noticeable effect on making these difficult to manage abilities more manageable, though perhapse it only eases the associated paradox issues. Yeah I know how insane it sounds, come hang out with me for a week and you'd either believe me or be too far in denial about reality to change your mind about anything it's shallow reaches may be enlightened by.
    I promise I could be completely incorrect, I've only been reintroducing trans fat into my diet for a few days as an experimental therapy option. It could be in part due to the bromination process manufacturers switched to after they were pressured into stopping hydrogenating fats. Bromination was initially considered, but not used as it seemed potentially more dangerous. However they didn't do nearly as much researchers on the long term effects of brominated fats as hydrogenated fats as they didn't figure they'd be using brominated fats as widely as they are today.

2. archenemy

archenemy Members

why would u be in constant danger...like u wote in your post?