Miss Helsinki 2017

Discussion in 'People' started by Piaf, Jan 10, 2017.

1. Piaf

Piaf Senior Member

I lold.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG]

Soooo is it politically correct to assume she won just because she's black and an immigrant? Or are we going to pretend she is really "miss material"?
    Every other girl in the competition was prettier by far...? I think you have to be really blind and/or pushing a certain agenda to believe differently.
    They could have at least found a more attractive minority woman, to make it more believable...
    I think those competitions are generally stupid and silly, but come on...If you're gonna have a competition at least choose the girl with the prettiest face.

Sorry not sorry.

Other contestants:

[​IMG]

2 people like this.
  2. Piaf

Piaf Senior Member

3. Piaf

Piaf Senior Member

Oooooo Piaf you're a shallow superficial racist, the woman is clearly beeeaaauuutifuuul

Everyone is beautiful

4. hotwater

hotwater Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

From the 10 finalists I’d chose only 4 other girls in terms of physical beauty.

I assume there’s other criteria, what is her life story, what are her talents, educational accomplishments, does she do volunteer work with disabled or autistic children?
    perhaps she has an inner beauty equal to that of Mother Teresa?

Hotwater

5. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

LOLz

Wow, that is a serious nose

Ive seen aircraft hangers smaller than that nose

6. Ged

Ged Tits and Thigh Man.

It's positive discrimination.

7. Cliff Unicorn

Cliff Unicorn Members

...don't...know...what....to....say....

[​IMG]

8. Ged

Ged Tits and Thigh Man.

This is a serious subject but I just can't go into it.I know what I think.

9. Piaf

Piaf Senior Member

Why can't you?

10. Meliai

Meliai Banned

Supposedly these competitions are about more than looks and wanting world peace.

Does anyone actually believe that though?

when did beauty pageant contestants start wearing lingerie?

11. Ged

Ged Tits and Thigh Man.

Okay then.At least this woman is black.Most women of colour in the media - be it pop star,actress,model,whatever - are most often a kind of light brown caramel skin colour,usually with straightened hair.These are like the acceptable face of black women.As I said in another thread,as John Lennon said,"Women are the niggas of the World",to which my retort is "So what does that make black women"?

12. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

How does this competition work? Who gets to vote or choose? The finnish public? Do we know what the average finnish person values in a miss :p

Kind of kidding there: I suspect the miss in such a competition gets chosen by a select group of people who are supposed to have some expertise on the subject.

To win a national miss competition you have to have that nationailty I guess. But what does it say about the competition, the nation or the other women? I'd say barely nothing.
    What does it mean? Why does it gets valued when all misses ramble the same kind of clichés because they're ought to and we all know a skinny one who meets the standard preferences (like having the right nose :D) will win. Except in this case. I don't see the problem. I don't see why these competitions gets valued in the first place. I would value them slightly more if the nation's public would decide :p (but really it wouldn't make much of a difference to me)

Maybe it is PC to pick a black women with a 'negro nose' in a miss competition (I guess it is so) but I think you are missing something: When you are supposed to say certain stuff and if not you're sure you have no chance of winning, and when it is certain a certain kind of woman will win but that is not said out loud because it is not fair... this competion was already a PC turd play to begin with.

13. Cliff Unicorn

Cliff Unicorn Members

Must be some sort of inner joke :baby:

[​IMG]

14. The Walking Dickhead

The Walking Dickhead orbiter of helion

What's her special talent? The winner must have a special talent. Firing ping pong balls out of her nostrils.

15. Asmodean

Eating 10 water melons in 1 minute :D Oh no i didn't! (btw: I actually don't get why people would find that an offensive joke!)

16. The Walking Dickhead

The Walking Dickhead orbiter of helion

17. Meliai

Meliai Banned

Those white girls in the first picture are so pissed. They didnt see it coming

2 people like this.
  18. Ged

Ged Tits and Thigh Man.

She does have a great body.

19. Asmodean

Doesn't matter! It doesn't meet the standard requirements of a general miss competition. Haven't you seeeen that noosee!? Disagree with me and you're obviously a PC moron.

20. Ged

Ged Tits and Thigh Man.

Sussed.