Guys: Would You Care If Your Girlfriend/wife Is A Slut If.....

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by undefeated, Jan 5, 2017.

1. diesel#

diesel# Members

As long as she discloses any STDs and is faithful I’d not have an issue

2. Nakedwalker

Nakedwalker Members

Going back to her school days, my wife was the self-professed “class slut.” By the time I met her, she had already had “dozens” of sex partners and has always been very open about the details. Her numbers don’t bother me at all, and actually are more of a turn-on than a trust issue. Philosophically speaking, it’s like the Apollo astronauts who walked on the moon. If you’re not Neil Armstrong, what difference does it make whether you’re Buzz Aldrin or Harrison Schmidt??

Alonso376 likes this.
  3. It's refreshing to hear some don't mind and they get turned by it, I'm now 60 and have had a huge sex drive since puberty and therefore a slut and have always been, I've had to sneak behind my partner's back.
    5 years ago I was going out with a younger guy 35. We'd had a lot to drink one night and started talking about our pasts and ex partners, I didn't want tell all about my slutty behaviour because I thought it was outrageous. Until he told me about one of hi exes who I knew, butter wouldn't melt until she'd had a drink, if a bloke flirted with her made a suggestion her knickers were off and it didn't matter who.
    I asked him what he thought about it and he replied you'll think I'm weird.
    I giggled and said tell me, what he said next was music to my ears, on he went, I encouraged it he said and it turned me on and I told it's fine as long as she tells me after.
    He then asked if I was disgusted by it..
    No i answered, how many men had she been with in your 3 years, 32 that she told me about but I knew of another 4.
    I then said would he mind if I did it, God no I'd love it he replied, he said When we went to bed after I'd have to tell him every detail while wanking him off

4. Alonso376

Alonso376 Members

Lucky husband. Definitely a turn on knowing your wifes past and even better for your sex life with her totally open of details.

5. nldn

nldn Senior Member

For me, yes no STDs and faithfulness is all I would expect.

6. Biodome1980

Biodome1980 Guest

My wife does sleep with other men (and sometimes women). She still remains loyal. I have no problem at all with her having sex with other ppl.