Guys: Would You Care If Your Girlfriend/wife Is A Slut If.....

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by undefeated, Jan 5, 2017.

1. undefeated

undefeated Member

she is still faithful ? I wouldnt . I hate cheats. i can look past the 300 guys shes banged as long as she is faithful

BoyToy69 likes this.
  2. drumminmama

drumminmama Super Moderator Super Moderator

I'd have more concern with someone sitting in judgement of a person they purport to love.

SluttyJess likes this.
  3. RickIsHere

RickIsHere Visitor

or bringing incurable diseases into my bedroom.

4. SluttyDisneyPrincess

SluttyDisneyPrincess Members

I am not always faithful but I am always protected and my partner knows and is OK with it. He doesn't mind that I'm a slut.

Tjr2018, mrmuffineater and Altman like this.
  5. tumbling.dice

tumbling.dice Visitor

Why is a woman that's had many sexual partners a slut, but a man with many sexual partners is a stud? :unsure:

bekkie and drumminmama like this.
  6. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

how do you define faithful? seems to me that means she only sleeps with you. which means she's not a slut, even if she may have been in the past.

7. drumminmama

Cause sexism.

bekkie likes this.
  8. Xyzobomb

Xyzobomb Members

She came sleep with any guy she wants and be as big a slot as she want
    As long as she tells me what she has been up to. If she hides it and is deceitful then that's unforgivable.

9. JoeyM51

JoeyM51 Currently locked in chastity for the last 4 years.

My ex fiancee of 5 years cheated on me when I was overseas in combat. The girlfriend after her lived with me and after a few naive months, figured out that the odd taste in her vagina was semen. She admitted if but since I was fresh from a one year tour of duty with no women, I told her we could open the relationships. I did not love her and she did not love me. All we really had in common was that we enjoyed sex with each other and she wanted a baby due to my genetic traits. What we both did not know was that I am sterile.

As far as a wife goes, I married a virgin who joined me in some soft swinging and a wife swap. She hated having sex with the other guy and told me that she never wanted to have sex with another guy again. I tried to arrange a MMF threesome for her but she would have no part in it. Then she discovered that she was bisexual because she was fantasizing about women all the time and had to do something about her urge to have sex with a female. Even then she was faithful. She first had me have sex with the girl she was in love with to see if we were compatible. We were and it was me who invited my wife to join her girlfriend and me in bed. Her girlfriend was in our life for 30 years, living with us for many years before she got married and then split her time between her husband and us, with her husband's OK. Yes there are real poly people and cuckolds out there.

My wife is pretty conservative. She has only had one girlfriend in her life and with me, she joined in with having sex with others. In 44 years we had about 9 sex partners combined which is not a lot. All but one are female. I liked girls who were uninhibited about sex since I am not a big fan of vanilla sex. All 4 of my lovers are bi and I do not know that until well into the relationship. Bi girls and gay men find me attractive. All of my best friends until I was 15 are gay. I have no idea what it is that they see in me. They said I was a hottie but I while I knew I was better than most guys I knew, I thought that my good humored personality attracted the women. The fact that out of the 30 girls and two guys I had sex with, only 3 wanted to date me. The rest just wanted sex until I broke it off. Hot girls do not look hot after seeing them often and without makeup. :)

So while I like to play with wild girls into kinky stuff, I did not marry one gut neither did I marry a women who was in vanilla sex. My wife has tried every fetish I asked her too, even the yucky one. My wife was my third virgin and while some guys feel manly for taking someone's virginity, I thought it was work. Two of the virgins toll a few times over a few days before they could handle the pain. The best sex I had was one of the models I met as part of my jog. My clients were big names in the fashion industry. She knew how to be sexy, something most women do not but think they do by just getting naked and doing things to you. She understood that our brains are our largest sex organs and aroused me with her words and anticipation. Her boobs were large and perfect. She let me do things no other women would. She even showed me a few things. I am no slouch when it comes to sex. I had 30 partners by the time I was 28 and women were drawn to me, especially bi women. I even has sex with two guys at the urging of a few hot girls when we were all drunk in an orgy that my friend through once a month. He was the richest guy in the city. Those were the days. I am 66 now and although still in fetish play. But my wife's experience was very limited and with me participating. Mostly her girlfriends joining us in threesomes.

10. StellarCoon

StellarCoon Dr. Professor

Can't do it.

11. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

My thoughts as well.

I don't understand the question in the OP. Maybe OP means how would i feel if my gf had sex with other guys but still be honest about it and loves me? So a non monogamous relationship with someone who likes to use the privileges it brings.. Hm well, if we both agreed to have such a relationship I guess i would not care a lot. A bit unlikely though.

12. Cuck4u2019

Cuck4u2019 Members

I like my wife to be with any man she wants. I like to watch or help give oral. We both enjoy meeting with men.

13. Ic moore

Ic moore Members

JUST AN OPINION
    FROM THE bible. Men created the term to degrade women and try to control them. For mans benefit. Men tend to fuck who ever when ever its available . Women too. But men didnt want thier women out doing what they themselves do. And the men were and are jeolous creatures. So we ended up with" SLUT "being a bad thing. It doesnt control all women/men. But a woman may try not to be a SLUT to keep from being frowned upon now days or stoned back when Jesus walked. When a man wants to fuck , he wants all women to be sluts. Except if he has a gf. Not that it matters- he will fuck the first thing attractive if its offered. But he wants his gf to act like a slut but not be one. Once my girl called me a slut , I thought for just a second and agreed... In the past we used to say "its human nature ." But thats not really whats going on here.
    Its Control. No I dont want my GF to make a decision to go and fuck some other. I hope I never get into a relationship where that even crosses my mind. In the past I would not want my girl outside without a bra or shorts that are a perfect fit. Now I love it when she runs an erand in a tank top . Yes I notice what she wears outside the home , not to control , but to make sure she doesnt feel controled. Hell , I dont want to deny any man or woman the pleasure of seeing her perky nipples. Or the shape of her ass when she wears her leggings.

Last edited: May 29, 2019
  14. drumminmama

“Slut” does not appear in the Bible.
    It’s earliest use is in Chaucer, referring to a man. And not sex, either.
    Slut derives from slattern, meaning dirty, disreputable in appearance.
    Source, Oxford English Dictionary. Webster’s is similar enough to not warrant quoting.

So slut infers a woman is befouled by sex, at all.
    While men are merely experienced.

I semi-lovingly refer to a friend’s lover as the DrugAddledManWhore. It fits his lived experience. And delights my friend.
    Note that to create the context, I have to use man whore, not simply whore.

Because all societally accepted terms used to denigrate someone for enjoying sex (or even appearing interested) are automatically considered as terms describing women.

My Love once referred to me as open, as in I am open and upfront about my needs. He said it as a complimentary definition.
    Granted, we were in the email and phone back and forth frenzy of pre-actually getting together.
    I’m far more chill about it two years on.
    He’d never call my behaviour slutty.
    He has a good vocabulary and can use words that actually apply.

Sensual
    Sexy
    Giving
    Arousing

Get the point?
    Get better with language and sex gets better.

cindy94 likes this.
  15. olderndirt

olderndirt Senior Member

It doesn't matter to me how many men my wife had sex with. She loves me and has proved it for many years.

BoyToy69 likes this.
  16. iamjustme

iamjustme Wishful thinker HipForums Supporter

As a girlfriend - heck no! Take advantage of the experience and high sex drive....best kind of girlfriend you can get.
    As for a wife...well...maybe not. Actually... no.

17. Ilovetolove

Ilovetolove Members

I would absolutely love for my wife to be a “slut”

I’m a very sexual person and I love to know she is being pleasured, by me, or another man (men). Life is too short to hold people back from who they want to be. People say they love unconditionally but to me, that’s usually the condition that will break “love”. Not for me. My only deal breaker is not being honest. Honesty is my biggest turn on. Especially the most difficult truths.

Alonso376 likes this.
  18. Friendly10

Friendly10 Members

Slut just means she knows what she is doing in the bedroom.

19. Micheal9

Micheal9 Members

I could use one!

Angela36 likes this.
  20. Angela36

Angela36 Members

Ditto. That works both ways. :grinning:

Thorshammer likes this.