Heroin Question

Discussion in 'Drug Polls' started by JustMe13, Jan 3, 2017.

1. JustMe13

JustMe13 Members

Ok so I've never done heroin but a friend of mine is a long time user and has been going through withdrawals. She got a point of "heroin" that she said won't melt down. I'd it heroin? Can it harden like that or should she toss it?

2. deleted

deleted Visitor

you are not making any sense. try again. what is a point?.. melt down from what? ..

do you mean the syringe is full of something and it// solidified .. ??

3. JustMe13

JustMe13 Members

Ok my bad. She's a shooter. She had me look at it but I dont know anything about heroin. She had a little bit on her soon and was trying to melt it. the water boiled but the heroin our whatever didn't melt or break down I guess.

4. JustMe13

JustMe13 Members

It was already a little black ball when she got it

5. deleted

deleted Visitor

put water back on it, try and cook it back..

probably try and get her some Kratom so she can quit using heroin, tar or whatever other junk it might be..

6. Colimon

Colimon Cheesus Christo

I find Kratom to be hit and miss as well as have wildly different effects from person to person. It can be good for WDs, but it could also increase your chances of a dependency, especially in a vulnerable situation such as coming off heroin. I hope your friend gets clean of the questionable product she's getting.

7. JustMe13

JustMe13 Members

Thank you guys. I just didnt want her to inject anything that's going to kill her. Well, whatever, I cant stop her from shooting heroin but....